Chapter 4 (small chapter)

Third's POV

Beau followed the trail of petals that Skip had done with roses from his neighbor, and when he eventually found a letter on the door of Ronnie saying "be my boyfriend? ". Seeing this Beau was amazed and immediately entered the room. No one was there , just another letter on the bed that said "I went to buy some gifts, don't miss me xx" Beau was really shocked , he could not believe that the guy who he was in love with for years was doing all those things for him and never thought he would be in a relationship with him.

Beau returned to his room with a huge smile and sat on his bed to wait for Skip. He was bored and then opened his twitter account and found a message that said "how it feel to be a loser gay" . Then he got angry at all the offenses directed toward him and wrote a new tweet: "I'm gay and I do not care what you say :)"

Exactly one minute later , the tweet had 150,851 RTS y 341 021 FAVS. He was impressed but then began to see the answers:

"I knew it, you're a faggot. Kill yourself"

"You disgust me"

"little fagot hahaha who are your boyfriend?"

Beau did not care about the haters, he was strong and he ignored these things. Instead his fans said:

"I do not care, you're still Beau Brooks. I love you so much"

"I'm proud that you tweet this"

"You are my hero. I'll take your example and scream to the world that I am gay. You are my inspiration, I love you"

The Janoskianators are the best fans.