Chapter 3

I returned to the living room where Daniel was sitting on the couch holding his head and I think he was crying. "What?" I asked. "Nothing, I'm just not sure about this. You know that my father is .. he is .." "homophobic. Yeah, I know," I interrupted him. "But he will not interfere in our relationship Skippy." I said stroking his hair. "What relationship? Beau, I do not want my father hurt you. I love you so much, but we're just friends." At that time I felt my heart was broken. Then he got up and walked to his room and I stayed there. How could I be so stupid to believe that he felt what I felt?

Skip's POV

I love Beau, but I didn't want him to be sad or my father to hurt him. I knew that if my father found out, he would kill me or kill him because he hates gay people. For that reason I said to him that I didn't want to be in a relationship with him, but I really wanted, then I went back to the living but James Jai and Luke had returned and could not talk to him.

"I'm so tired, I just want to sleep. James and Skip want to sleep with us? I will take two mattresses for you." Jai said, referring to us to sleep with him and Luke. Without thinking I said, "I'll sleep with Beau, as always. Bother you bro?" confused, he told me he didn't mind. I just wanted to say sorry and kiss her little pink lips again. Hell, why I was so stupid to tell him I did not want a relationship? 

Beau's POV

I do not remember what happened that night. Just know that Daniel said he wanted to sleep with me in my bed and then I went to my room. A moment later he entered without saying anything, took off his shirt, walked over to me and kissed me. After that he said "Sorry, I do not want to see you suffer, but I want to be with you. This is so confusing" I just admired her beautiful dark eyes, his strong arms tattooed and smooth hair, he looked so cute. I didn't pay much attention to what he was saying but he came to my ear and said "I love you" murmuring. I didn't spoke, he knew exactly what I was feeling so here I gave him a little kiss and fell asleep on his arms with a smile on my face.

When I woke the next morning I found a letter on the table next to my bed. "Good morning cunt, come to Ronnie's room and beware with the roses" roses? which roses? I thought but I just got up and opened my door to go to the room of Ronnie. Barely opened it I saw a footpath of rose petals which ended in the room where I assumed it was Skip. He is so cute, definitely he would be the man in this relationship.