Chapter 7

My dad just took his things and left. So I was alone in that little hospital room, achy and I do not care what my father thought of me and Beau. He was the only one who made ​​my life happier and better, as my fans and friends.  I took my phone off the table and called Beau.

"Hi?" he sounded so confused

"Beau? How are you?"

"What?!? How are YOU? Where are you? Are you ok?"

"Calm down Beau! I'm fine, think. I miss you"

"Me too Skippy. I went to the hospital this noon and something happened... Your father punched me."

"OMG. He punched you? Shit, I'm sorry. He is sick"

"It's ok. Do you want to me to go there?"

"Yes, please. I'm alone bc my father has gone. I told him that I'm gay and I want to be with you and then he just goes"

"Little shit, you are so cute. I'm going to there, I love you faggot. Bye"

5 minutes later he was entering in the room and approached to my bed. He stroked my hair, kissed my forehead and said "How you feel?" I answered "All my bones are fucking hurting me. But my lips are ok.." I just wanted a kiss but Beau lay down beside me.

"My father can come and watchs us. I don't want to him to punch you again" I said while approached more and more to him.

"I don't care. He can kill me but I will always love you Skippy"

"Damn we are so gay" I laughed "But I love this, I love you"

"Don't say that word. It's weird, we are friends who kiss each other"

"Yes, kiss and wank each other" He laughed so hard and I was tired so I hugged him and fell in sleep. 

Beau's POV

One month after the accident, the doctors discharged to Skip. I didn't know what was happening with him, he didn't talked to me for a long time. So one day I asked him what was wrong with him but he didn't said anything. Another month later we were friends again, but just friends.

I was confused about my feelings about him but I never said nothing. He looked happy so I just acted like normal but I used to cry in the nights. Yes, I cried for him. I loved him so much and our future plans was ruined that I felt so guilty to break our friendship. 

But I never know what happened to him. Now, one year later, we are best friends, sometimes I kiss him when we are doing a video or an interview. He knows I love him and I know he love me, but he doesn't say anything to me about what happened one year ago. 

Today is my birthday, so I'm going to do a big party and hope sleeping with Daniel one more time. Yesterday I was in the shower and he entered into the bathroom to do piss. When he finished he took off his cloths and came to the shower with me. None of us said anything, we just showered together. I love when he does this things, and love when our fans annoy us with Baniel bc they know that our relationship was real.

Skip's POV

When the doctors discharged to me and I was going to the house, happy to see Beau and the guys, my father called me. He flew back to Melbourne and told me that if I talked with Beau he was going to come to Los Angeles and kill him. I knowed that he was talking serious so I was scared and didn't know what to do. I decided don't talk with Beau for a time to me to can forget my feelings about him, I didn't want to see him sad and afraid because my dad. 

I tried it but it was hard. I loved him than I had never loved anyone. I cried everytime he talked to me, I didn't know what to say when he asked me what was my problem. One day, I was missing his kisses so I wanted to go to talk with him, but I remembered what my father said and I started to cry and I tried to cut myself. My life sucked, I hated my father and I couldn't talk with my mom bc she was busy with her work all day. 

I took a razor of the bathroom and tried to cut my arm. I cut a modicum of my arm and James entered the bathroom. He took off me the razor and gave me a slap, then grabbed my arm and pulled me into the shower and washed my severed arm. We went to my bedroom and I lay down on my bed. I ordered to him to don't say what was happened and promised to never cut myself again.

Whatever, today is Beau's birthday and I have a present for him. I bought him two tickets to go watching the new Leo Dicaprio's movie, to me and him. And after the party I'm gonna sleep with him and maybe ask to him if he wants to be my boyfriend again. I hope to say yes, don't know if he feels the same that one year ago. I will always love him.

Goodbye.