Movie Night Alone

"Luna catch!" your best friend, Zane, threw a water bottle towards you. Closing the fridge before walking back to the couch you were sitting on.

 "Thanks," you said before returning back to your homework.

 He sat down, making the couch slouch a little to one side. "Borring! Can we do something? You're always doing homework."

 You didn't reply, but just kept your eyes on your paper. He took the TV remote in his hand and purposely turned on the TV just to make you annoy. You tried your hardest not to pay any attention to him. But yet, he kept pulling on your long purple sleeve.

"What?! Please turn off that horrible music, I can't concentrate with you bugging me." You glared at him and his adorable smile. 

 "Pleasee. Just stop for the rest of the day. You have tomorrow too! I'm hungry, make me food please?" He gave you one of his best puppy dog faces.

You gave a big sigh. Before you knew it, you were already in your little kitchen making his favorite food... peanut butter and nutella sandwich. As annoying as he is, he's one of your best friend. Heck, he was your only best friend that you've known for a very long time.

A few minutes later, you walk back and settled back down on the couch. You handed him his plate. As always, he gave you a thumbs up and mouthed "delicious" as he finish chewing his last bite. *What am i gonna do with you?* you wondered.

You were about to reach for your worksheet when you thought he wasn't looking. Quickly, he pulled your hand back.

"Can't you go one day without homework or studying?" He asked.

"Of course i can!" You confidently smiled.

At your words, he grabbed a hold of your small wrist and pulled you out your door.

"Where are we going?" You asked, trying your hardest to yank your hand away.

"Somewhere very fun, you'll see"

"Zane! I have a test coming up soon, and i really need to study!!" You whined but he wouldn't listen.

"Here we go again..." He rolled his eyes and kept going.

A few block down, where you were standing right now, was his house. He push the door open. *Of course it's not locked* you shook your head.

As you past the living room, you noticed Zane's brother and his friends was having a fun time playing a rowdy game of Modern Warfare. Then he walked up the stairs and into his room.

"Welcome to my house!" He put his arms wide open and yelled loudly.

"i've been here many times... I think I would know." You chuckled a bit at his goofy-ness. "What are we doing here?"

"I thought we could watch a scary movie like old times. You didn't have any good movies, and if I had kept you there, you'll be lonely." He explained.

"If you ask me, i like homework and studying very much." You crossed both of your arms across your chest.

He gave you a look like you were crazy. Then he went over to his movie shelf. He had a variety of film in his room. It's like a mini theatre in here. You bet that you guys were gonna watch one of your favorites movies that both of you always watch when you were little.

He popped the CD in, and both of you jumped on his bed. *I was right! It's always the same*. But before the movie could past the little commercials, his phone rang loudly in his pockets. He took it out and a smile lit up his face. *It's probably Taylor...*.

You tried glancing over his shoulder to see what he was texting and of course, to your surprise, it was Taylor. You couldn't finish reading before he shut his phone. He quickly hopped off his bed and grabbed his coat.

You eyed him, and hissed. "Where are you going?"

"Taylor wants me to meet her at Tutti Frutti." He grabbed his shoes from the corner and started to put them on.

"What? I thought we were gonna watch the movie."

"I'll be back before you know it." He gave you a wink and walked out.

"But... the movie!" You called out, but he was already gone. *Stupid, this was your idea*

With Zane gone, the movie wasn't worth watching. It was more boring then usual. Zane was usually the one making fun of characters in the movie while you sat there and made side comments. But with him gone, you feel more bored than ever. Your eyes started to droop down and soon you were softly sleeping on his bed.

----------

"Luna... Luna" The person kept nudging your arm. You groan in disapproval, but opened your eyes anyway. 

Standing above you was Zane's older brother, Jacob. "Hi" You were still a bit dazed.

He moved over a bit to give you room to sit up. You noticed that the movie had already ended. *I've slept for that long?* You looked at the wide open bedroom door, *he's still not back yet* 

As if he had read your thoughts. "Were you waiting for Zane?" Jacob asked. "He's been out for a while. Why don't you go home, it's getting late." 

You nodded and slowly got off the bed. Jacob followed you down towards the front door. You were about to walk out the door when you were held back. 

"Do you... want me to walk you home? It's rather late, and I don't want anyone kidnapping you." Jacob had already started putting on his coat.

You nervously looked around and gave him a nod. He closed the door, making sure it wasn't locked, and both of you started walking down his street. It was quite awkward since he didn't know what to say and you didn't know him very well. 

Suddenly, he lowered himself and grabbed your hand. Your eyes widen. You looked down at your hands in his and glanced at him. 

"You're hand is freezing. You should've said something sooner." He turned his head and gave you a smile. 

*His hands are so warm.* you thought.

"It's true... you really don't speak a lot around people other than Zane." He sigh, and a small cloud of puff came out (It's one of those smoke thing that comes out of your mouth when the weather is cold). 

 "I - i'm sorry, i'm just more comfortable about Zane" You lowered your head so he woulnd't see your blush face. 

"It's fine. He's your only friend and first friend." Jacob said. Finally, both of you had arrive in front of a small white house. "Here we are, save and sound." He turned around and faced you.

"Thank you for walking me home" You gave him a smile.

"It was my pleasure. I didn't mind" 

You unlocked your door, turned around and gave him a wave, and walked in. He wave back and smiled, *That was the first time i saw you smile. It was more angelic than i imagined when you were smiling at Zane.*

You jumped on your soft bed and sigh. It was a long and tiring day, even though you had just slept, you were still tired. You phone started to ring. You looked at the ID and it was Zane. *Too tired* You push the volume button to silent, turned off the lights, and went to sleep.

Jacob was still standing outside making sure you were ok. Your lights went off and he smiled. He started walking back towards his house. *Sweet dreams Luna, I know mine will be* 

-------

A/N: I had to re-upload this because it wasn't working, and i accidentally made it private. Hope you guys liked it. I also didn't really check over for any grammars yet, so sorry if there is a lot.