Stuck With You

"HELPP! IS ANYONE OUT THERE?!" Zane yelled as he pound on the wooden door. He was starting to lose his voice with every scream he let out.   

"Zane... Stop... No one out there can hear us..." You gasp for air since it was you whom was yelling only a few minutes ago. You leaned yourself against the bed post and sigh."What time is it?"   

"Midnight. We've been in here for three hours now." Zane informed and sat down next to you.   

(Seven hours ago...)   

"Luna! Wait up!" You turned around to see a frantic Carol running towards your direction. She slowed down to catch her breath. "Are you free today?" She panted.   

"What for?" You asked with curiosity. "My parents not gonna be home till next week. I'm throwing a party and i'm hoping you can come." She explained.   

You meekly smile, pondering on the idea. You've never been to a party before, well it simply cause no one invited you. Not knowing if you will fit in or how the party will be like, you looked at Nathan. "Can Nathan come too?"   

"Of course Nathan can come!" She agreed loudly. "Everyone is invited!" *Oh come on! Just say yes already!* She hoped you would.   

"But... Still. Me going to a party? I don't know..." You shyly said. "Party? What party?" Zane popped out from behind joining the conversation.   

"The party that Carol's throwing tonight." Jacob jumped in answering for Carol instead. "You're going too?!" Zane gawked. "Yea she told me around lunch."   

Zane scratched the back of his head, "I don't usually go to a party with my brother but if Luna's going then i will too!" He declared.   

Now everyone eyes was on you. Even the uninterested Nathan was now staring at you waiting for an answer. You nervously looked at everyone. "Please Luna~ as my bestfriend?" Carol begged, showing you her puppy dog eyes. Since you didn't want to let everyone down, you agreed and wrapped your pinky around Carol as a promise.   

"YAHOO!! LUNA'S GOING TO A PARTY FOR THE FIRST TIME!" Zane excitedly pumped his fist in the air earning looks from other students that came out of the school to go home.   

"You all can come early. I want to show you around." Carol proposed and everyone said that they would be there.   

You and Nathan waved goodbye as all of you separated to walk home and get ready for the upcoming night activity. "Remember the party's at eight! Be at my house at seven!" Carol yelled so everyone could hear. You giggled and sent her your last wave of the hand before making your way out of her sight with Nathan.   

Nathan dropped you off at yours and promised to pick you up when they need to leave. You grabbed his arm and stopped him from walking any further. "Nathan, you've been quiet... Is everything ok?" You felt like today he wasn't himself.   

"I just have a lot on my mind and i just feel like something bad will happen tonight... Maybe that's just me." He said. "But nothing to worry about. Now go in and get ready. Don't wear anything revealing... It's just a regular party" He ruffled your head with his usual heart stopping smile. *I don't want anyone seeing you wearing... Those kind of things* Just the mere thought made his cheeks turn red.   

Nathan urged you inside and left to his house when he saw that you had locked your door. You dropped your bag on the bed and opened your closet. Scanning all of the clothes you had, you didn't know what would be fit to wear to a party.   

After going through practically everything you had in your closet, you remember a dress that your mom had passed down to you. It was a blue sleeveless dress with floral print. (See the dress on the side!) You held it in front of your body, looking at it in the mirror. You got dress and put some light make up on and with that finish you walk downstair and strap on your brown heels.