2nd One-Shot ~ THE PROPOSAL

It has been ten years since Choi Yeongi's best friend , Woozi , became my one and only. When he confessed to me , it was the best day of her life. She felt as if it only happened yesterday.

At the thought of that , sparks electrified throughout her whole body. It was as if she wanted to replay that moment over and over again.

She picked herself up from the bed and saw that it was quite late in the afternoon. Reaching for her phone , she saw a sticky note attached next to it. 

After rubbing her eyes to get a clearer view of everything around her , she read the sticky note. 

On it said :

"Annyeong! It's your number one lover here! =) Meet me at Seoul National Park at sunset. Put on something nice! Love you!"

Woozi 💗

Choi Yeongi quickly took a shower and went through her personal closet to pick out something to wear. Everything seemed plain and boring to her. As she kept on scrolling through her closet , she kept on thinking on why Woozi asked her to meet him at Seoul National Park?

Finally , Yeongi decided on a mint floral dress with cute floral mint flats. She dashed for her makeup kit and applied some mascara , eyeliner , blush and lipstick. She didn't want to overdo the makeup as she had natural beauty. 

Grabbing her purse , she locked the front door and went to Seoul National Park.

***

"Where is Woozi?" she kept on asking herself. Other families at the park were shooting her strange looks as they passed by , as if they were looking at a mental patient or something.

She wanted to scream when she felt someone touch her shoulder. Turning around quickly , she say Woozi all dressed up in a tux with sleek leather shoes. 

I was in tears when he got down on one knee , pulling out a tiny red satin box from his pocket. That was when I wanted to cry to tears of joy. He opened the box to reveal a delicate diamond ring. Looking into my eyes , he said , "Yeongi-ah , ever since I met you , I always knew you were the one and that we were meant to be. I love so much that words can't even describe how I'm feeling right now. Saranghae. Will you marry me , Choi Yeongi?"

And you know what she answered , right?

Author's Notes :

Yay! Another one-shot done for jejudough- ! Hope you enjoyed it! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE ALL MY STORIES! MUAH!

THANKS FOR THE AMAZING AMOUNT OF FOLLOWERS / FANS FROM MY WATTPAD , INSTAGRAM , TWITTER , SNAPCHAT AND MUSICAL.LY! =))

HAVE A GREAT JULY AHEAD EVERYONE! =))

I LOVE YOU GUYS VERY MUCH!

XOXO ,

LIANNE