My Bad Boy Love Story

Hey Guys this is my Third book on wattpad and i hope you like it.

Pic of Lilly>>>>>>>

So lets get this straight I'm not your typical girl. I'm a geek who no one really talks too. I have 2 friends, Kylee and Eliana. They are more well out there. I love them to death and they have always been there for me. So yea, I'm Lilly, the geek of PHS.

Lilly----

I'm 17 and I have blonde hair and I'm not really the cutest girl ever, but hey I'm me! I'm pretty short at only 5'3. I don't believe in love at all. I had 1 boyfriend but I dumped him after I lost feelings for him. But whatever. I don't believe in love because of my parents got a divorce. How can you spend so much time on a person and all of a sudden just say you don't love them anymore.

"Lilly!"

That's Eliana or Ellie for short.

"Hello. Whats up?"

"There is this new guy and he is pretty sexy."

"Ellie I'm not into that stuff."

Well speak of the devil here he comes. Tall with Jet balck hair with Green eyes. He is very fit if I say so myself, but not my type

"I heard he's a player Lilly."

"And I should worry why?"

"Cause you're hot!!"

"Ellie why are you even telling me this. I'll never talk to him anyways."

As he walked by I saw a swarm of girls go around him. Including Ellie. Great she fell for him already. We had eye contact and he smiled and winked. That's just nasty! Then as I turned away I felt a poke.

"Hey im Kyle."

"Hi" Still putting things in my locker.

"Whats your name?"

"None of your buisness." Then I shut my locker and left.

I heard him say something under his breath, but whatever it was why I would care? He just stood there as I left .

Kyle----

She just left. How rude? I'll get her and then just brush her off. I mean that's what I do. Make girls fall for me then just leave them. I don't know why I picked her first when I already have girls around me. But hey whatever! Well then who will be my first victim? Wait.....

"Hey I'm Kyle."

"Hi, I'm Ellie."

"Looking for words there?"

"No. I mean I like talking, its just your new and well yea. Hows it going? Its a beautiful day outside isnt it? So how do you like our school its pret...."

Then I just shut her up with a kiss. Man she talks  a lot. As I broke away she was trembling and it looked like she was going to pass out.

" See you around Ellie."

"Bye."

She's definitely a cutie.

Lilly----

So Ellie was swapping spit with the new kid. She is so pretty though. I hope he doesn't break her heart cause so help me if he does he won't be able to have kids!

"Ellie that was seriously gross."

"But it felt Amazing!"

"Sure whatever. Well first period so, talk to you later."

As I left I wondered into first period. Math. Great! As I sat in my seat the teacher was taking attendence and then Kyle came in.

"Mr.Lawson you are late."

"I know, sorry teach I had to talk with the secretary."

"Ok, just don't let that happen again. You can take a seat next to Lilly."

     She did not just say my name. I think I'm going to puke. As he came over he just had a smile on his face. Ugh! Well then this isn't going to be good.