Chapter 9

Wow guys alreday Chapter 9 well on with it then.

Pic of Ryder>>>>>

Lilly----

When i finally found Ellie she was dancing on some guy very well on him. He looked to be some jocke whos probably just playing her. I am really jealous of her cause she is just so beautiful. I wish i was has half as pretty as her. I wonder why Kyle hasent talked to me yet. Hes probably with his girlfriend Ashley. Even saying girlfriend hurts me. I cant believe this is happening to me i cant possibily like someone like him. I dont even think this is a like. If its its like a crush then i wouldnt be this much affected by him kissing another girl and i would probably be over him by now and find someone else. This is different though really different.

"Lilly?'

Great

"Hey Ryder"

"Can i ask you to dance with me?"

"Sure"

He then grabbed my hand and we walked to the dance floor. We were slow dancing to 'Wanted" by Hunter Hayes. Ryder moves very slowly and gentle. I have to look way up to meet his mezmorizing eyes. There so blue i cant believe it. I know Ryder is cute but really isnt my type. Then over Ryders shoulder i saw Kyle and he didnt look happy in Fact he wascomin gour way.

He looked angry.

Kyle----

Ashley has been annoying me all night and i need to get away. I went to get a drink and was suprised that no one was there so i just helped myself to a bud light. I didnt want to get drunk tonight i just came for fun.

On my way back to Ashley i saw Lilly dancing with this guy. They were slow dancing to. Something inside me was burning. I was so angry. Or maybe was i jealous. Yep Jealous. I started making my way over there and Lillys eyes met mine and she knew i was angry.

'What are you doing here Kyle"

I just ignored her and faced this guy and put my fist in his mouth.

'O my gosh!! Ryder!"

So his name is Ryder. Good to know.

'That was real low Kyle what is wrong with you!!! I cant believe you. Your a real jerk!"

Ouch that hurt. Well her goes nothing.

'Look Lilly im not drunk so believe me please. I think i have feelings for you and i cant run away from them either i think I lo..."

Then i was tackeled to the floor by Ryder and then i hear Lilly screaming in the background. When someone pulled us off i felt blood coming from my nose. Thats going to hurt tomorrow.

Then Lilly was yelling at Ryder and he left. Mission accomplished. Then she looked at me and looked sad and walked away.

"Lilly!"

No answer then i started running after her.

"LILLY!!"

Still no answer. Gosh dang she is fast.

"Lil..'

"what Kyle would you like to explain what happened in there? No nevermind i dont want to hear you stupid excuse anyway. and shouldnt you be in there with your Girlfriend Ashley huh."

"Just shut up. Asley will never be my girlfriend ever. She is nasty. Second i was trying to tell you something but then got tackled by that guy and i wanted to tell you that I lo..."

"Kyle come on we are going to egg Ms. Nelsons house."

I can never get that last part out.

I turned to my friends and told them to go without me. When i turned back Lilly was gone. Dangit what have i done. She will probably never talk to me again.

Lilly---

Unbelieveable. I cant believe he punched Ryder. Really that was Low Kyle. I dont know what has gotten into him but he said he wasent drunk and i believed him because i saw it in his eyes. When i got home I saw Kyles dad and my mom in the kitchen.

"Hey mom and Mr. Lawson."

"Hey dear." My mother said.

"Whats going on?"

"We have good news sweetheart."

"That would be what"

"Mr. Lawson and I are dating and will be moving into our house him and his son, Kyle"

This can not be happening. I for sure did not see this coming.

"Thats great mom!"

Then i hugged her. On the inside though i wanted to cry. This has really been the worst night in my life. And now the bad boy is going to live with me. Greta choice mom.

-----------

Duh duh dunnnnnnnn

So what do you guys think?? I kinda liked this chapter for some reason but i want to know what you guys think so Cote or Vomment!!!