Chapter 22

Well guys this is my last chapter until the epilouge. I know sad :( the good thing is that im starting my other book today and im going to give you guys the name of it.

Its going to be called......

Im The Bad Boys Victim.

Its about a girl who is new to the school and gets bullied because she is from a different country. She makes a few friends but the thing is that the bad boy wont leave her alone.

So please read it guys!!

Kyle----

2 months later

     She doesnt talk about the incident anymore and she is so happy. The greatest thing is, is that me and her are so happy. We have been the greatest couple. Every morning sometimes i wake up early and go watch her sleep. I know that sounds weird but she is so beautiful. Even her breathing is beautiful. I love her. This is the girl i want to spend the rest of my life with. Then today is one of the greatest steps in our life. We are graduating.

"Kyle...."

"Yes, Lilly"

"Whats going to happen when we go to college i dont want to leave you and Im going to MSU."

"Lilly, im going to Flordia state and we can always text, call and skype and we will see eachother on holidays."

I saw tears in her eyes. I knew this was hard. We are going to two different colleges in two different states. I dont want to leave her but....well were growing up. Also shes leaving in 2 days. I dont want her to but she said shes taking summer classes to get a head start.

"Kyle, there getting us lined up."

"Are you ready babe."

"Of course."

We got lined up and they started calling our names. When i was finally called up i heard my parents yell my name as loud as they could...

haha parents.

Then it was lillys turn. The most beautiful validictorian ever. She said her speech and i yelled at the top of my lungs. She turned to smile at me and started crying....

I knew she was going to miss me and i was going to miss her even more.

"Come here Lilly-bug."

"Kyle....I cant believe im already crying and im not even leaving yet."

"Baby...Its ok, we will make it through this. Im never going to let you go. Your mine and will always be mine."

Then i was attacked by her in the biggest hug and kiss ever. I felt the sparks go off and i knew she was the one. I never wanted this to end.

Lilly-----

"Honey its time to go."

I am growing up....today im leaving for college.

"Ok mom"

I turned to all my friends who were here to say goodbye and we were all crying.

"Ellie, dont cry ill be back for holidays and breaks. Ill make sure to text you everday and and we will skype each week."

"Lilly, im going to miss you."

Then she gave me the hugest hug ever.

"Kylee, the same with you girl."

She gave me a hug. Then i turned to see Kyle. He was crying and i didnt want to leave.

"Kyle, i will call and text you everyday. We can skype whenever you can ok? I love you baby."

"Lilly im going to miss you..."

He then gave me a bear hugged and we kissed for what seemed like forever.

"Lilly it is time to go."

"ok dad, well guys this is goodbye...."

We all had a huge group hug and i got in the car and started driving off.

Kyle---

There went the love of my life....

Lilly-----

"Guys this is the greatest school ever!!!!"

"Haha oh Lilly...Have you met any cute guys yet?"

"Ellie!! I told you im still dating Kyle. By the way where is he?"

"Well he said he had some arrands to run and he will call you tonight."

"Oh ok well i got to go guys i think my roomate is here."

"Ok bye girlie."

Then we got off. Well i just love this school its amazing!! Then there was a knock at the door.

"Hi im Janice."

"Hi im Lilly nice to meet you."

What a pretty girl. She had long straight brown hair and green eyes. I loved her southern accent.

"Could you help me with these boxes?"

"Sure!"

I helped her unpack her boxes for an hour and then i decided to show her around school.

"Ready Janice?"

"Yep."

We started walking then get into a conversation about Kyle.

"Wow so you guys are having a long distance relantionship? I think thats great how you guys are doing that."

"Ya i guess its just i miss him so much and i cant wait to see him at thanksgi....."

"Lilly are you ok?"

"Um hi you must be janice." He said

"Yes, who are you?"

"Oh im sorry for not introuducing myself. Im the new kid here, my name is Kyle."

"Oh my god Kyle..."

"Hi baby."

I gave him the biggest hug and kiss. Wow i cant believe he actually is going here. My life is great.

-------------------

Hey guys remember to start reading my other book!!