Chapter 17

If you guys are still reading thid book.....THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Im also sorry for the confusion but its all fixed now...I hope but anyway on with the book!!

Lilly----

     How can I just give in that easy.....Well I guess you just cant say no when someone does a whole thing in front of the school and asks you to be his girlfriend. I have mixed feelings right now about this whole thing. Its going to take a while for him to gain his trust back. Then the other side of me is saying hey you love him so just give him all your attention and trust him because you know he loves you to and he didnt mean to do that on purpose. I know i really love him and i want to spend the rest of my life with him.

"Lilly? Are you ok?"

"Of course i am Kyle!"

"Good cause we are here."

"You brought me to Greys Steakhouse!!!"

"Of course. The best for the best Girlfriend ever!"

"Oh Kyle thank you!!"

I could get use to this.

"Um we have a reservation under Lawson." Kyle said

"Ah the Lawson your table is set up over here."

We were walking over to our table when i noticed they took us through a door i have never been in before.

When we walked in I couldnt believe my eyes. The whole place was litten with candles and there was flower pedles everywhere!

"O my Kyle this is amazing!"

"Anything for my baby."

I sat down and he sat across from me and we looked at our menus and ordered.

"Kyle, i have a question."

"Ask away."

"Why did you pick me. I am so bland and so  boring. Why did you choose me over any other girl. I know you dont deserve me because you can get any girl you want. I mean look at me im plain and all the girls you get are so pretty. So why did you fight for me?"

"What you just described yourself at is everything i love about you. You showed me that i can be talked down to. You stood up  to me and yelled at me and hurt my feelings. When i kissed you i felt sparks and i  knew your the one for me. So Lilly listen, the other girls i have been with are all fake and gross. You make me feel complete. So whenever i saw you with Ryder it hurt me so much. Lilly, i really do love you and i want to be with you forever."

"Oh Kyle, thats the sweetest thing anyone has said to me."

We ate our dinner and then he paid and we left.

"Lilly i have one more suprise for you."

Kyle----

This girl means the world to me. I never knew i could be changed. She proved me wrong. She showed me love.

"Lilly, were here."

She looked up and saw where we were and her face lit up.

"You brought me to the carnival!!!"

"Ya. You told me how you loved coming here."

"Thank you sooo much!!"

She got out of the car like a little kid and ran to the door. When we got in she immeditely pulled me to the farris wheel.

"Its beautiful up here Kyle."

"I know just like you."

She turned to me and kissed me gently. I missed those lips so much. There so gentle and so soft. 

I know i have the right girl. This time im not letting her slip out of my fingers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awe!!! How cute!! Well i hope you guys are liking the book so far!!

Vote&Comment!!!