Mercury X Kidnapped! Reader

Y/F/N - your full name

Y/N Your name

L/N last name

~~welcome to my first RWBY one shot, enjoy~~

"What is this!?" You thought to yourself, everything was pitch black and all you could hear was the sound of your heavy breathing and thoughts.
The muffled sound of talking filled your ears.
"Romans gonna like this one" a deep voice called.
"She should have known not ta walk around at night," another said.
"Oh god, whats gonna happen to me???" You thought to yourself.
You brush you H/C hair out of your eyes and manage to spot a little hole in the bag.
"Where am I??" You look at all you could manage to see, the ground had a thin layer of snow. You caught a glimpse of the uniform that the men were wearing.
"White fang??? Oh god"
As you began to hyperventilate, you heard grunting sounds.
You froze for 5 seconds before the bag opened to reveal a grey haired man with eyes that were as silver as daggers.

"Hey, you okay" He reached his hand out for yours, you didn't move. you just sat in the bag on the cold snow, staring into his eyes. suddenly reality hit you.

"Uhh, yeah. Fine.... just shocked" you grabbed his hand, they were cold...but soft, you couldn't help but blush.

"What's your name?" his smile was so beautiful.

"Y/F/N..." you reply shyly 

"Lovely to meet you Y/N" he winked slightly .

"Oh my god"  you said to yourself.