Qrow x Depressed! Reader !Hanahaki Disease!

(MORE ANGST BTW)

CW: Blood, Depression, Suicide Mentions, Angst. 

Your P.O.V

12:00 pm said my alarm clock as I tilted my head to take a look. Being a victim of the 'Hanahaki Disease' has caused me some major insomnia, anxiety and depression. 

If you don't know what the Hanahaki Disease is, it's when you're in love with someone...but it's one sided and so the victim coughs up flowers. 

It's honestly so tiring and not to mention bloody. Every time I see...him all I do is just cough and cough. Luckily I'm not the only one at this school that suffers from this. That poor girl Nora Valkyrie, as her Medical teacher she tends to come talk to me often about coping mechanisms. She's really a sweet girl, I wish that boy she loves will love her back some day. 

3rd person P.O.V

You walked into the school, your lesson plan gripped tightly in your arms, your head hangs low trying to avoid eye contact with other students. Last night was terrible, Your eyes were red from crying, purple and blue bags under your eyes, Blood stains fell across your chin and lips. 

"Hey Y/n" You heard a familiar gruff voice call out 

"Oh God,"  you thought, You then continued to walk faster. He noticed this and starting to jog up to you. You felt the flowers threatening to crawl into your throat, as well as your heart. The blood rose up and you coughed up onto the pavement, Letting the pain sting your throat, tears pricked at your eyes. 

"Y/n are you okay?" He caught up to you, making you cough more, You were scared that your lungs were about to come out instead of flowers. You brushed him away from you, but to no avail, he got closer.

"Y/n! Stop pushing me away! I want to help you" He exclaimed

"Go....You're only...making it worse" You coughed in between words.

"How, Let me know so I can help you"

"I LOVE YOU QROW, YOU ARE THE REASON I COME TO CLASS COVERED IN BLOOD AND HAVE BAGS UNDER MY EYES FROM LACK OF SLEEP. I AVOID YOU BECAUSE EVERY TIME I SEE YOU MY LUNGS SUICIDE ITSELF ONTO THE GROUND IN THE MIX OF FLOWERS AND BLOOD" You shout, avoiding eye contact. Qrows eyes widened in surprise.

"Y-Y/n...." He started, The tears pricking at your eyes then set themselves free, wettening the dried blood on your face. 

Qrow stood up and walked away, he left you there, crying and coughing.

You walked to your class about 10 minutes late. You explained that your condition was very bad last night so you were very tired. Your students were so very kind and accepting. One thing you had noticed is that you didn't cough up any flowers or anything. 

Later that Evening

Ever since your encounter with Qrow this morning you haven't been coughing that much, You continued to work on your lesson plan for tomorrow before there was a rather...impaitent knock at your door, You get up and walk towards the door to see Qrow, standing there with a bouquet of flowers in hand.

"Y/n I'm so so so sorry," he pleaded, shoving the flowers towards to you.

"Please take these...although you might be triggered by flowers considering your condition, anyways. Ahem. Take these and go on a date with me...Please" 

You were completely gobsmacked.

"Qrow....yes!" You replied, he zoomed towards you and crashed his lips against yours, his beard tickling your chin causing you to smile. 

"You taste like blood" 

"And you taste like Alcohol" You retorted.

~~HEYYAAA GUESS WHATT Exams are overrr aYuhs. SOrry if Qrow is a bit OOC in this...heh whops

anyways I hope you enjoyed, I got more suggestions to do and im just gonne get them done all now hopefully~~