Cheater Blake x Suicidal Reader Part 2

tears streamed down your puffy red cheeks to then fall into your lap mixing in with the cold rain, it had been almost an hour since Blake confessed she was cheating for haven (huehue geddit?? I'm sorry) knows how long. You heard the crunching of leaves and the sound of footsteps hitting the wet concrete as the person for closer towards you, then before you knew it. A soft, warm hand was placed on your shoulder, the hand then moved to your chin and the person tilted your head ever so slightly upwards.
"Y/n? Why are you out here? You're gonna get a cold, or even worse" It was professor Ospin, Miss Goodwitch and Professor Ironwood.
Ironwood picked up your cold and shaking body bridal style, you were soon covered with a blanket that Ospin ever so kindly brought.
"H-how d-did you know I was h-here" you stuttered out
"Yang said that she saw you running past the courtyard and out of school  grounds, she was very worried. She's waiting in my office for you" Ospin states (whoever suggested that yang gets with you. I HOPE YOUR HAPPY...jk I hope you are happy, Author-chan reads your comments I LOVE YO U)
"Y-yang?" You questioned, you felt ironwoods grip get tighter around your slightly warmer body
"Shh, Wait y/n you are very cold and any longer out there you wold of died of hypothermia, you need your energy"
You shakily nodded and buried your head into your chest seeking extra warmth from the wet blanket from the heavy rain.

~~HOPE YOU LIKE ITTTTTT, sorry I have been very dead recently. I am going on camp for a week tomorrow, so I won't update for a whole SORRRYYY
Also holy Jesus h. Christ 5K REAADS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH ❤️❤️❤️~~