Suck it or leave it

• इन्हें समर्पित: Rae-Anne115

After talking to all my friends, i decided to text him.Jeez this boy he is like my addiction i mean i would tap that action.. ya get my drift ;)

'Hi, you're fucking fit' i texted him and within seconds i had a response

'Alfie suck it or shove it, piss of' well this is awkward i mean i think he thinks im Aflie awww Malfie <3

'Erm Marcus, this isn't Alfie, its Jes' i replied with a giggle

'shit im so sorry feel free to suck it tho ;)' as i was about to read this all my friends read it. Becky was on the floor crying with laughter, i generally thought she was going to stop breathing for a few minutes if i was being honest.

'Jesy suck his PENIS! Go for it be bad' she said winking and making it sound so sexual

' Okay come to me then ;)' i texted back. While Rachel and Becky was watching LOL.Urg Miley Cyrus i cant stand that bitch, but they wanted to watch it and there is no disagreeing with those two. Jeez they are some weird shizznizz.

Suddenly my phone vibrated. ' Okay whats your adress i'll be there in 30 ;)'

HOLY SHIT MARCUS FRICKEN BUTLER IS SEXTING ME I MEAN MAYN I WAS SO TEMPTED BUT I CAN'T. MARCUS FUCKING BUTLER AND I COULD SUCK HIS PENIS!  and i chose not to -.- why?

as i was about to reply with 'better luck next time ;)' Rebecca stole my phone reading my texts.Oh jee i ran away hiding in embarasement. Guess what she did instead of my text being better luck next time ;) somehow it turned into 'Some people are just worth melting for and i'm dying for your penis inside me come give it to me rough ;)' and she sent it  as i left the bathroom. I saw her face and that evil grin that makes you want to punch her. I took my phone back and read the message i was crying with laughter time to be serious.

'REBECCA LOUISE why the fuck did you do that?' i screeched and all she did was laugh. i got a text back.

'Horny naughty girl... sexy ;)' and i decided to stop texting him back.

OMFG i was sexting Marcus Butler. Lucky girl i am. i couldn't be any happier, i decided to go sleep while those morons finished watching LOL... the losers

Jarcusजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें