I'm sorry

2 hours later i walked back into the hotel room where he still was, I was so happy to see him i can not believe i flipped out at him like that, i mean i really like this dude, i think it was ldown to the fact that i can't remember it and that's exactly what i wanted to do, remember my first time yanoe.

His face was puffed and red it looked as if he has been crying, as soon as he heard the door he looked up so apologetically 'i am so sorry' you could hear the sincerity in his voice,even his voice was weepy, i could tell he didn't mean what happened and i  couldn't stay mad at him.

'It's alright i am so sorry too i shouldn't have flipped out like that , it was mistake everyone makes mistakes right' i said, you could hear the sorrow in my tone. He came closer and gave me a hug and whispered in my ears ' the last thing i want to do to you is hurt you' i let out a little sob 'lets forget it, the arguements over now'

He released me' so you want to go on a date?'

I was suprised ' what now?'

'yea' his voice so cheery now

'can i get changed and ready first?'

'of course you can even though you do look beautiful like that'

so i wanted into the other room got changed put make up on look for some shoes did my hair and then we left.