02

Jazmine released her hold on Huey and looked at his face.

"It's been awhile since I've seen those eyes."

She placed her hand on Huey's cheek and caressed it with her thumb.

Huey smirked and looked at her face.

"You get more and more beautiful every time I see you." He said honestly.

She placed both of her hands on his cheeks and brought his head down so their foreheads would touch.

After about thirty seconds of admiring each other's presence Huey interrupts by kissing Jazmine repeatedly all over her face.

She smiled and giggled allowing him to kiss her.

He stopped and looked at her, "I think it's time for us to go inside."

"I think you're right."

Jazmine looked in the doorway to see her cousin and her best friend. Both gushing over what they just saw.

"Guys!" Jazmine shouted as she ran towards her friends.

"Jazmine!" They yelled back as they reunited in a hug.

"Girl you look good!" Cindy said taking a look at her friend.

"Thanks! I missed you guys!" Jazmine said smiling.

"Ladies, can we please take this inside?" Huey asked.

"Yeah yeah." Cindy said making her way into the house with Ramsey in tow.

Jazmine was the last to walk in and Huey couldn't help but to watch her butt sway as she walked.

He had to remember that the two were at this reunion before he did something that he nor she would regret.

"Hi guys!" Jazmine exclaimed walking into the living room where Riley and Ceaser were.

"Aye Jazz!" Riley said getting up to greet his friend.

"Hey Riley." She hugged and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He held her hand, lifted her arm, and backed up to get a better look at her.

"Damn Jazz! You looking real fine!"

She laughed and gave him another hug, "Thank you Riley."

Riley looked at his brother while tightly hugging Jazmine and smiled evilly when he saw the deep scowl on his face. To make it worse Riley began making sexual faces while rubbing her back.

Jazmine released him and looked to Ceaser who sat on the couch pouting.

"Hi Ceaser." Jazmine chuckled as she sat next to her friend.

"I missed you Jazzy." Ceaser sniffed and wiped a fake tear from his eye.

"I missed you too!" He grabbed her and she received yet another tight hug.

Huey rolled his eyes and deepened his scowl.

''What's with all this damn hugging?' He questioned in his mind.