04

"Cindy, baby?!"

"Yeah?!"

"You gotta hair tie on you?!"

"Nah!"

Cindy realized that she was a lesbian around the time she turned 16 years old. When she turned 18, she met a girl named Kayla Kimmy Seabrook, but everyone called her K.

K was mixed with Polynesian and African American, she had light skin, but darker than Jazmine. Her hair was in thick long dreadlocks that nearly reached her plump round bubble butt.

Her and Cindy instantly hit it off with their strong love for basketball and...well...girls.

Cindy and K lived in a good-sized apartment a few towns away from Woodcrest.

"Nevamind baby I got one!"

Cindy walked into the bedroom and look off her leggings getting ready to put on night clothes. She through the leggings into the laundry basket and began taking off her shirt.

K exited the bathroom with her mess of dreads finally up into a messy bun.

"How was-" K stopped talking as she observed Cindy's nearly naked figure.

Biting her lip, she slowly crept behind Cindy still looking her up and down.

She snaked her arms around her white girlfriend from behind and began kissing her neck slowly and seductively.

Cindy sighed in satisfaction as wrapped her arms around K's neck helping her pleasure her.

K began to lower her hand into Cindy's black laced underwear. Cindy slightly spread her legs to give K more access.

K slowly but roughly rubbed her wetness as she massaged a breast making Cindy moan with pleasure.

"Mmm K..." She whispered as she bit her lip.

Bzzzzzz

K jolted frowning at the buzzer that caused their dog, Rasco, to start barking, wondering who could've interrupted their moment.

She gave Cindy one last kiss before stomping to the buzzer, "WHO DIS?!"

"Uh, is this the home of Kayla Seabrook?"

"YEAH NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT?!"

"U-um...This is Dr.Murray. I'm very sorry to bother you Miss Seabrook but we have the results on you and Miss McPherson's pregnancy test from the hospital. We've lost your number so I came here...May I come up?"

Kayla bit her lip in embarrassment, "Oh...Yeah... Of course."

K let him in while Cindy finished changing.

"The doctors comin' up to talk about the pregnancy."

"Damn. Ok I'mma start cleaning up."

Cindy began picking up the little things from the living room and kitchen.

There was a knock at that the door and let the doctor in.

They sat down in the living room quietly.

"Oh fuck. I'm sorry for yellin' man." K announced.

"Oh no please...don't apologize." He stated sadly, " I have some rather bad news..."

:

:

"This bitch betta not be annoying an shit." Riley spoke as he shoves his hands into his pockets.

"She's your style." Ramsey answered as she walked with up to the Olive Garden with Riley by her side.

"Fuck, she better be."

They walked in and Ramsey pointed to this girl.

She had light mocha colored skin and brown eyes. She wore a cotton, lavender, skin tight sundress with some lavender low top Reezy Airs. Her curled hair was half up half down with diamonds in her ears. She was taller than Jazmine but shorter than Ramsey leaving her at around 5'5". She had a hourglass figure with small hips and a butt that wasn't super big but it was just enough for someone to grab a big handful of ass cheak.

"Damnit Cirah..." Ramsey mumbled as she pinched the bridge of her nose closing her eyes.

"Nigga who the fuck is you to tell me that I can't wear ma Rezzys wit ma dress?! Fuck outta here."

Riley snickered at the sight of the girl yelling at the white lady in front of her.

Ramsey cautiously walked toward the scene.

"Cirah chill."

She turned quickly frowning at first but smiled quickly when she saw her friend.

"Aye wassup...Where's dis AMAZING nigga you wanna introduce me too?"

Riley walked over to where the girls were standing. "Aye ma."

"Damn...you's sexy and tall. I like dat." Cirah laughed as she looked up at Riley. "What day call you?"

"Rezzy." Riley smirked cockily.

"Ohh shit you ain't who I think you are." She returned the smirk and raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah girl. You wearin ma shoes."

"Oh snap! You getting on ma good side sexy nigga."

"Ok guys I'm gonna go. I have somewhere to be. Have fun!" Ramsey waved as she left Olive Garden.

"Les go sit I'm hungry as fuck." Riley said walking up to the desk.

"Word, me too."

:

:

Cindy continued crying in K's shoulder at the doctors bad news.

"I'm very sorry that you won't be conceiving miss McPherson. We can try another sperm donor if you'd like?"

K rubbed Cindys back softly. "Nah that's ok doc...thanks fo' trying anyway."

Rasco came and settled his sad mussel between Cindy's thighs and began whimpering.

Cindy looked down at her and K's companion.

"Das ok Rasco..." Cindy kisses the top of the tan dogs head,"You ma baby anyways."