05

huey's penthouse ^^^

"...Hold up they don't love you like I love you! Slow down they don't don't love you like I love you!" Jazmine sang as Huey drove the moving van to his penthouse.

With every "you" Beyonce (a/n love of my life...besides kayla) sung Jazmine would poke and feel on her frowning boyfriend.

"Jazmine, stop." Huey growled, as she grabbed his thigh.

Jazmine removed her hand from his thigh and placed it on the side of his face.

"I'm driving." Huey urged again as she began kissing his face slowly and passionately.

He sighed and allowed Jazmine to continue her kissing as he took a right turn. 

"Can we do something nice later?" Jazmine asked sweetly, her lips still pressed on his cheek.

"Sure, if we don't get into a car wreck because of you." Huey answered sarcastically, as he stopped at a red light.

Jazmine giggled and sat down leaving Huey alone.

She then turned and looked out the window at a car next to them.

"We're not going to get in a wreck we're almost there anyways." She commented, seeing the bumper sticker on the car read "caution I'm sexy".

The light turned to green and Jazmine's boredom grew in just a matter of seconds.

"You know..." She starts saying still looking out the window.

Huey glanced toward her with his eyebrow raised before quickly looking back at the road.

"...you're really sexy." She finished calmly not showing any expression.

Her boyfriend smirked slightly, pulling into his reserved parking garage, "Thanks."

"No, for real." She continued as she got out of the vehicle, "Tall, clear brown skin, built muscles, style, hair, FACE!" Jazmine listed as she made her way to the back of the van. "Don't even get me started on your package!"

Huey turned and looked at Jazmine quickly and let out a sigh of relief realizing that they were in his parking garage. "Come. Here."

Jazmine slowly approached him trying to see if he was mad or not.

As soon as she got close enough he wrapped his arms around her waist and looked down at her, "What do you want from me?"

Jazmine bit her lip, "Well...I was hoping we could maybe walk to the frozen yogurt place downtown...and window shop for a little bit later."

Huey scoffed, letting go of her. "I see why you were softening me up."

She rolled her eyes as she picked up a box putting to on the cart they brought out

"Just thought it would be fun." She said chuckling trying not to show her sadness. We all know Jazmine's sadness has a big effect on Huey.

"Well...maybe we can." Huey said picking up a few boxes.

Jazmine grinned pushing the cart toward him.

"If we finish unpacking."

"I WANT THEM DEAD NOW!" A pale 5'8" female shouted, looking at the screen in front of her showing the faces of Huey and Riley Freeman, Cindy McPhearson, and Michael Ceaser.