07

"FUCK MING!" Huey bellowed not knowing what to do.

All he knew was that Jazmine was gone and he wanted her back. He needed her back.

He ran back into the mangled restaurant to see Ceaser punch the table next to him, Riley passed out, and Cindy crying her eyes out over his body, her face bright red. Huey knocked over a chair before kicking it across the room growling.

His ears perked up.

There was a beeping sound coming from the corner of the room. Huey turned around and saw the television with a red light blinking from it. The sound increasing gradually with a buzzer like tone to it.

The screen of the TV turned on showing a light skin, bulky man, with a bald head, sitting on a chair in a dimly lit dinghy room, "To Riley Freeman, Cindy Mcphearson, Micheal Ceaser, and most importantly, the famous, Huey Freeman."

The crew rose from their positions excluding the still knocked out Riley, "I'm Rick. By now you must be very upset with us for snatching up your lovers but it's for good reason I assure you." Huey's fists clenched as he continued to listen. "Ms. Long-Du would like me to be very to the point with this but I have time. You see, your four lovers are very significant to my blossom..."

Muffled screams of protest were heard in the background, "Oh! Speak of the devil's and they shall appear."

Just then Ramsey was then yanked in by a chain as if she were a slave. Large metal cuffs around her wrists and ankles.

"Hello my dear!"

Ramsey looked to Rick quickly her eyes full of tears, whimpering and afraid, "Oh sweetheart. Don't worry, you won't be harmed unless Michael and his friends come to rescue you in a matter of 62 hours." Rick lifted his hand signaling the two masked men by the door. They then shoved her into a corner and latched her to a small wooden chair.

Ceaser flinched and groaned hearing his wife be called sweetheart by someone other than him, and then see her being shoved into a dingy corner.

"Bring the other one!"

"Get in there!" A man yelled in the background, coming from the other side of the door.

Just then Jazmine was shoved in with a muzzle on her mouth, and cuffs on her wrists and ankles. She had one thick cuff around her neck, all with chains connecting them. She was being held by two men who were honestly struggling to keep her contained.

"Bring her closer." The bulky man instructed. Huey watched angrily as his girlfriend jolted around harshly trying to escape. He was honesty wasn't surprised she needed two men to keep her captive but the chains on her made him want to smash that television into pieces.

"Calm down." Rick instructed as he grabbed her face harshly.

"I bet you miss Huey..." He said through gritted teeth, "What if I told you that you will NEVER see him again.

Jazmine's frown softened but almost instantly hardened again. He observed her face, "Remove her muzzle."

One man rushed and unlocked the muzzle and taking a few steps back.

"You've got nice lips." He started, grabbing her face again, "Plump and pink."

Huey ran his hands over his face and into his afro gritting his teeth.

"Get off of me." Jazmine growled through her teeth as she yanked away from him.

"Here's an idea." Rick began. He started to position himself in front of her, "Kiss me and we'll let you go."

Jazmine growled under her breath, "I don't believe that bullshit for one second."

He started leaning in to kiss her but Jazmine just spit in his face.

He groaned angrily wiping her spit off of his face, "Calm. Her. NOW!"

Jazmine screamed as she was grabbed and muzzled again. The two men pushed her to the wall and chained her to a large metal chair.

Rick turned back to the camera, "Damn Freeman. You gotta loyal one there. But this is what happens when people are too feisty."

A skinny pale lady with grey hair came in with a gun-like object.

Huey didn't know how to react. He stood frozen just watching the screen. Afraid.

Cindy whimpered and grabbed hold of Ceaser digging her face into his chest as he watched in horror.

As the women approached, Jazmine tried her best to be removed from the chains. The women connected the gun with her shoulder and pulled the trigger. Jazmine's arm began twitching but stopped in a matter of 15 seconds. "W-what's happening. W-what's happening. W-what's happening." She kept repeating as if she forgot that she said it.

Huey's breathing escalated and tears threatened to escape his eyes, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING TO HER?!!"

Cindy and Ceaser flinched at this and held each other tighter.

Jazmine's breathing got slower and her voice went down to a whisper. She closed her eyes and hung her head. Rick chuckled,"Oh Freeman don't get worked up she's not dead. Only dreaming an excruciating nightmare of her one of her worst possible fears." He shrugged. "Should last about 10 minutes."

A few tears slipped from Huey's eyes. He clenched his hair with his fists. "JUST TELL US THE DAMN LOCATION!!!"

"Can't imagine what she's dreaming about... ohh, wait. I can." Rick smirked, "Joansie!"

The same pale women ran out, "Yes Rick?"

"Hook her up."

She nodded and suctioned two cords to the temple on Jazmine's forehead and pushed a few buttons on a keyboard that connected to a TV screen. Shortly, you could see an image appear on the screen. It was Huey, tied up into a chair being constantly shocked by electric volts while Jazmine was being held back and choked by Rick himself.

"Hey that's me!" Rick smiled and pointed at the screen.

"Rick?" A feminine voice yelled from the other room.

"Oh shit." Rick looked back at Jazmine before concluding his "playful" taunting, "Okaay! Nice chatting. We're located Downtown in the old machinery factory next to the abandoned gun place." He waved with an evil smirk, "See ya there Freeman!"

"RICK?!" The women bellowed.

"I'M COMING MING WATCH YOUR TONE! SHI-!" The video cut off.

Huey turned to look at Ceaser and Cindy, "Get Riley. We're leaving in the morning."

.
.

this is rushed... whoops