The kiss

Beast boys POV

"Oww, why does my head hurt so much like I mean, it's pounding" I said trying to stay standing but I fell because I tripped over Starfire's worm thing but luckily Raven caught me. "Thanks" "Welcome, and you went through a stage last night." "What? That doesn't make absolutely no since what so ever!!" "Yes it does actually, you passed out after the pain in your body got super intense that you couldn't take it anymore" Robin says. "Oh well that explains why my head hurts so much." "Yep so you should get a lot of rest." "ok..... I'll be going to my rOOO......m" I day as I'm falling down because I couldn't feel my legs. "Ok I'll carry you." "find" so Raven picks me up and carries me to my room. "Thanks"

"Anytime..... ummmm Beast Boy can I ask you something?" "Of course Raven you can ask me anything. Why do you sound so uneasy with asking me?" "Because it's a little personal" "Ohh well please ask" " Ok well I want to ask if...... You could be more than friends with starfire or me, who would it be?" "oh that's easy... Definitely you!!" "Really???!" "yea....since we are being truthful here...... I wanted to tell you that I really like you maybe even love you.." I say kind of pitchy. Raven grew a huge smile on her face and kissed me. SHE FLIPPING KISSED ME!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!! But I broke it to ask her to be my girlfriend. "Ok before we go any further, will you do the honer of being my girlfriend?" "YES!!!" and she brought back the kiss. It was amazing like fireworks went off.

MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMW

SORRY AGAIN!!!!