Why why why

RECAP: Racen found out she was prego and it's bb's.

!!6 month time laps!!

BB's POV:

Wow.... my beautiful future wife. I'm going to ask her to marry me when the baby's born. It's now what we know a boy. Thankfully. Rae went to get an ultrasound today. I see that when she walked in her face was tear stained. "Oh my god" I whisper. "Are you ok babe??" I ask. "I am but he's gone."

My world suddenly stopped. "W..W..What?? He's gone?? he was kicking last night I felt him." I'm so close to crying. "Yes he was but he became very weak during the night, I have to go back tomorrow to have a see-section to get him out. Here's what he looked like." She showed me a picture of a boy with purple and green hair, pale purple skin, a green eye and a deep purple eye. This would've been my boy, my baby boy. "But he looks so healthy." He really did but he only had one arm. "The doctor said that something happened with the forming process and his arm didn't form and that it's in another egg so it's a possibility that the next one will have an extra arm."

By now I'm dumbfounded. How could this happen, my little boy, gone.

We stood there in silence for a few seconds before Rae went to our room. i went and sat on the sofa. "Why god, why??" I ruffle my hands through my hair so that it looks like a bird made a nest on my head.

----------------------------------------------

HEYYYYY SRRY FOR THE FAULSE ENDING!!!!!! I HAD SO MANY READS THAT I THOUGH THAT I MIGHT AS WELL MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK!!!!! I READ ALL SO COMMENT WHAT YALL THINK OF IT SO FAR!!!!! THANKS AND GOOD BYE!!!!!!!