Some people. Geez

OK FIRST OF ALL, THIS BOOK IS ALMOST TO 1K!!!!!! OH MEH GLOB!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I LOVE EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!!

Raven's POV:

Why can't people just leave. me. alone. I've had my mom come visit yesterday. How she found me I have no flipping idea. I haven't talked to her in about 10 years, I never told her I became a hero, and she never asked where I went to love my life.

"Aw honey you look so cute pregnant!!" She exclaimed while putting her hand on my baby bump. It's getting quiet noticeable now. "Thanks mom but what are you doing here, at my house?" I sensed that she was coming so I found an abandoned house to throw her off if she comes visit again.

"Oh I just had to come and visit my little demon and my future grand demon!!" Well a toddler could figure that one out. "I'm also here to talk about you father, he has gotten the message that you will have a demon and he is very frustrated. He should be coming to 'visit' you sometime soon." As I'd it was right in cue, a puff of red smoke appeared. Once that cleared, there was the Evil Prince himself, my father. "Well well well, there's my two favorite demons!!" His voice boomed in the old house. My mother blushed, thinking that he was talking about her. I knew he was talking about me and my baby. I don't consider it a demon, it's mixed with Beast Boy. So it's not full demon. "I wasn't talking about you you unworthy peasant."

My father never liked my mother. He only married her because her family was really rich but once all but her got into an explosion, the money was destroyed. At that time I wasn't born but I was close to it, that's why he stayed with her. if it wasn't for me they wouldn't have been together for that long. He played it out until I was born and he took me away from her, leaving her to die. She somehow survived and when I was young she came to our castle and visited. That's when I figured out that she was my mom. The only reason that he doesn't kill her is because he wants me to have a mother. If I was a boy the. She would've been killed the moment I was born.

--2 aggravating hours later--

My parents finally left the building after I kicked them out. Geez that was harder than I thought.

You know what, deserve a nap.

With that thought I flew back to the tower which wasn't really far.

Once I got back to the tower I was bombarded with questions from everyone. "OH MY RAE WHERE WERE YOU THIS WHOLE TIME?? WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US WHERE YOU WERE GOING?? WHAT DID YOU GO DO??" And many more. "BE QUIET!!!!" I yelled. Everyone was quiet after that. Then Beast Boy came to me and hugged, kissed, calmed me down."Babe don't do that. You can hurt the baby." Oh yea. I'm pregnant. I just remembered that. Whoops. "Ok, well I'm going take a well needed nap. By the way, I went and visited my mom and dad. They are still the biggest butts in the over and under world." Everyone laughed at my joke. It was really true though, they were voted as the biggest butts EVER!!!! Ok well I'm going take a nap.

BB's POV:

Wow. I can't believe Raven really did go and see her parents. I wanted to go but I thought she was kidding. Well maybe next time I can meet then. I hope soon so I can get it out of the way.

I scrunch my face up after. I've been having the same pains as like a couple years ago just not as bad. Wait, where's my pills to control it?? Oh geez. WHERE ARE THEY?!?!?!?!

HELLO!!!!!!! IM SO SORRY THAT MY CHAPTERS ARE SO SHORT!!!! I TRY TO MAKE THEM LONG BUT I DONT GAVE MUCH MOTIVATION TO MAKE THEM LONG!!!! BUT PLEASE GET MY BOOK TO 1K READS!!!! COMMENT ON THIS PARAGRAPH IF YOUVE READ THE WHOLE BOOK SO FAR!!!! I WANT TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE ACTUALLY READ IT SO I KNOW ITS NOT JUST A COUPLE PEOPLE READING IT THEN REREADING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!! OK SO BYE. I LUV YA!!!!