Baby, Please

BB's POV:
Please Rae be at the cliff where Star said you were please! I think to myself as I run.
"RAVEN!!" I yell, slightly worried. "What...are....you doing...here??" I say between pants.
"It's nothing" she said, I could tell she's lying.
"No it's something. I can tell. Wait the...baby?"
"Bingo...." she said
"What's wrong with him?"
"..." she said nothing
"Raven... I'm asking nicely, what's wrong with the baby?" I ask, becoming impatient.
"it's nothing..." she said. Her voice cracked some, as if she was about to cry.
"RAVEN ANSWER MY QUESTION!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR BABY?!" I yell. I never wanted to yell at her but I had to.
"MY FATHER BUT A CURSE ON HIM OK!! HE PUT A CURSE ON OUR BABY BOY!!" She yelled, tears flowing down her face like the Nile River. Her eyes became puffy and red, as if she had been crying for hours.
"Why didn't you tell me? When did this happen?! WHAT CURSE WAS PUT ON HIM?! SINCE WHEN DID YOU KNOW IT WAS A BOY?!" Why do I keep yelling?! BB, you need to keep your cool. You're scaring Rae. You may transform. Rae isn't in the position to help you transform back if you do.
"I didn't tell you because I knew you would go after my father for what he's done. It happened a month ago. He made it so he would be born on June 6th and he would be full demon by age 6. And over been knowing he was a boy. I could feel it" she explained.
"Well I sure will go after him!! And A MO.... (Calm down BB) a month ago!! Wow. You father is a cheesy man. June 6th at age 6. He must worship 'him'" I said. Not wanting to say a certain someone's name. The Evil Mans name. The one who gave me the curse of transforming into the beast that destroys everything.
"Haha. Yea I know. But. We have less than a month. A week actually until our boy is born"
"A WEEK?! YAYYYYYYYY!!!" I squealed.
"*giggle*"
(SO KAWAIIIII!!! KAWAII RAVEN!!)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

IM SORRY I HAVE T UPDATED IN A WHILE!! ILL TRY TO UPDATE SOONER!! ILY!!
Love,
EMB