2

🔝🔝Picture of Chloe and Jason🔝🔝

I had work on Saturday and Sunday. On Monday school went by in a flash. When I came time for last hour we had to get in seven groups of three since there are 21 people in the class today. My friends and I were in the same group.

Agent Prentiss was assigned to our group.

"Hey guys. I'm SSA Emily Prentiss. What are your names?"

"I'm Chloe Gibbs." She gave a little wave and smile to agent Prentiss.

"I'm Jason Gibbs, but you can call me Jace." He shook her hand.

"Cameron. My names Cameron." I gave a small smile.

"Smartie?" Chloe asked her hand extended with a pack of smarties in it. Jace and I bust out laughing.

"I'm sorry. On Friday a gave her a huge bag of smarties." I said. We all laughed. The agent took them.

"Thank you. So in the group I'm going to give you guys some evidence and notes we have on a case we worked. You guys have to come up with a profile." She put the evidence in front of us. Wait, I told them who it was. They were closing in on the unsub.

"I know this case. It was a white women early twenties. The victims were grown white males. Each victims were beaten with a baseball bat. Why? Because she was abused by a father or other man figure in her life. But not a father, each man's wedding rings are missing and left ring fingers cut off. Husband, each of these men where cheating. In bars almost every night. That's how she lured them, then she beat and killed them. All men went to the same bar each night. She was a bartender, that's why she knew they were there. Only one female bartender has the night off when each man was killed. Susan Andrew. Thats the killer."

"Wow. I didn't realize you knew the case." Agent Prentiss said amazed.

"You should see her-" I clamped a hand over Chloe's mouth.

"That was great Cameron. How did you remember that."

"Memory. Sorry, I guess we don't have anything to work on now." I laughed embarrassed.

"I can see if one of my colleagues has other one." She left to talk to agent Hotchner. Great she's talking about me. I frowned.

"What?" Jace asked.

"They're talking about me. I hate it when people talking about me." I looked around the room. Lisa and her two 'friends' kept glacing over at us.

"And now Lisa and the blonde squad are talking about us." Chloe muttered.

"You know using 'the blonde squad' doesn't work if your blonde too." I laughed. She playfully punched my arm laughing.

"Shut up." She laughed. Now the three of us were laughing to ourselves.

"Plus Lisa has red hair." Jace added.

"I hate both of you." Chloe muttered.

"Aww, I hate you too Chloe." I said sweetly. We laughed. We talked for the rest of the hour since none of the agents came back to our group.

We walked to our locker which our next to each other.

"Sorry I spoiled last hour." I said.

"It's fine Cameron. We got to have fun the entire hour. Plus Ms. Mason said the team will try to be here every day for the rest of the week. We'll get another chance." Jace said.