4

It was just me and Garica. They rest of the agents had left on the plane. I was sitting in Garica's office which was filled with colorful little things and big computers similar to the ones I have at home.

"So what do you do in the time they're on the plane to when they land?"

"The team usually debrifts on the plane and I give them some info they can't get without me."

"Okay." I spun around in the spiny chair I was given to sit in. "So you did research on me?"

"What?"

"Well I never gave you my number or address so I'm guessing you looked me up. What's interesting?"

"You've been at your school one year and became valedictorian passing the former Jason Gibbs. Living alone since your parnets are dead. I'm sorry by the way, my parnets died when I was young too."

"I've gotten used to it." The phone rang. Garcia pressed the button.

"Baby girl, is Cameron there?" It was agent Morgans voice

"I'm here." I said spinning in my chair again.

"Good. We need you to look up one Claire James."

"Alright, Claire James, 28 years old high school teacher at Madison West High School. moved to Madison 2 years ago from Philadelphia."

"Where did she live before Philadelphia?" He asked.

"Um...Dallas. Dallas. She lived in Dallas. That's her that her."

"Thanks baby girl." He hung up.

"Wow. Some cases move fast."

"Yeah, but some take days. This wouldn't have caught our interest if it weren't for you." I smiled.

"I only read one case. Some many cases go untouched, unsolved, for decades or, forever maybe."

"One can only hope."

"Yeah." I remember my mother. My lies, all the lies. To my friends, to the FBI. I'm a terrible person.

The phone rang. It snapped me out of my thoughts as Garcia pressed the button to accept the call.

"We got em baby girl. She confessed to all the abductions and murders. All the boys are safe to. But they want to talk to Cameron."

"What?" I said. "Why?"

"You're the one who saved them."

"No. You saved them. I have never even lived in Wisconsin. Or have been there."

"Yes, but you are the one who pointed it out to us." Different voice. Female, Printess.

"So you told them an 18 student brought a case to the professionals attention who, in the end, saved them?" I asked.

"We wouldn't have made the connection if it weren't for you kid." Morgan said

"Fine whatever I'll talk to the boys." I thought they were going to put the phone on speaker to let me talk but he hung up. Video call.

Just as I had thought Garica got a video call. She opened it and I saw the four boys who's pictures I had seen in the case file.

"That's Cameron?!" One said. I gave a small smile. "I thought it was a dude."

"Thanks." I said sarcastically. They all looked similar. Black hair, blue eyes, strong body. Overall good looking.

"The agents told us that you brought our missing persons to their attention. How old are you?" Other boy asked.