9

"The caller. The one who called the tip line. It was Cameron, every single case she solved. There must be at least a hundred here. Garcia can you hack into her computer?" Morgan said sitting down in front of Cameron's miniature computer lab.

"Already on it. Do you know the password?"

"No, try her birthday." Morgan said. Garcia typed it in.

"No, no! You have got to be kidding me!"

"What is baby girl?"

"That's not her password! We have ten trys and if all of them are wrong it will erase everything on her computer and my computer."

"Try her brothers birthday." Reid said.

"Nine tries."

"Mother's birthday."

"Eight."

"JJ, go ask Chloe and Jace. Her phone password might be the same." Morgan said.

She walked out of the room and to the family. "Do you guys know Cameron's computer password?" She asked.

"Yeah, she told me once. It was 10-1-3-11-19-15-14. I don't know why though." Chloe said. "She was secretive about why." She walked back to Garcia

"10-1-3-11-19-15-14"

"I got the password." She said to Morgan.

"I know, are you seeing this baby girl?" The computer was freaking out.

"It's everything. All the information on Cameron Taylor that she hid away." Reid said looking at the screen. "Look at this, she was in the hospital for three weeks after overdosing on hydroxzine. She was in a coma for two weeks."

"The records say her brother found her on the floor, empty pill bottle in hand." Garica said.

"So her slitting her wrists wasn't her first suicide attempt." Morgan said.

"According to her medical history she was on a heavy dose of antidepressants since she was 10. She had counciling as well but nothing seemed to work."

"Hey, look at this." Reid said picking up a picture he found on the ground. Hand drawn, black and white.

"That's the unsub, and that's Cameron. This picture was in Robert Taylor's cell, she must have taken it when we weren't looking." They looked at the picture.

Back at headquarters.

"We have a lead." Hotch said coming out of his office. "She was spotted at motel new Albany, New York. Rossi, Prentiss, you're coming with me to New York. Wheels up in 20."

Cameron's POV

We are at a motel in Albany. Dad was freaking out. I was trying to calm him down.

"One of your neighbors had to have seen us. We have to switch cars, change clothes." He looked at me. "I think I might have to cut your hair."

"Dad calm down. I'm sure everything's fine. We'll just have to lay low for a bit." I want to leave. I love my dad but he's dangerous. I care for my safety. I look at the bandages on my wrist blood was seeping through.

"Stay here. I'm going to get you new clothes. Don't leave." I sat on the bed breathing heavily. I looked at my wrist. I raised a shaky hand and grabbed the end of the bandage.

Back with Hocth

They landed in New York and headed to the motel. Not knowing what to expect. They headed to the room the unsub checked into. The door was open they stepped inside.

"Robert Taylor, show us your hands." Hotch said. He pointed a gun at them. He was on the ground, holding Cameron who was limp in his arms. Her bandages off her arms, the stitches torn.

"You have to help her." He said. "Someone did something to her."

"She did this to herself. We got a call a few days ago. After learning you came to town." Rossi said.

"No, she wouldn't see was such a happy kid. My happy girl." He looked at his daughter.

"She's been on antidepressants since 10. And after you killed her mom and drove her brother to suicide, who could blame her."

"Stop that!"

"You did this Robert. But we can help her if you put the gun down." Prentiss said. "We can help her."

"Promise?" His voice broke as he looked at his daughter who breathing was becoming more shallow by the second.

"I promise." He dropped the gun. Rossi pulled him away from his daughter and read his his rights.

Prentiss and Hotch went to stop the bleeding.

"We need an EMT in here!" Prentiss yelled into her radio. An EMT came in and started wrapping her arms trying to stop the bleed.

"We need to get her to a hospital immediately." The EMT said.

With JJ and Garica

"We have her. She's headed to the hospital in Albany." Hotch said over the phone.

"What happened?"

"She must have torn her stitches. She lost a lot of blood."

"I'll go notify the family." JJ said. She walked out if the room and towards Chloe and Jason and their mom.

"We found her. She's currently at a hospital in Albany. We are not aware of her condition."

"Oh my God..." Chloe said breaking into a sob. Her best friends couldn't be dead. "Did he.....did he hurt her?" She asked.

"No, her stitches were torn. We are not sure how though."

With Cameron

"MAKE WAY!! We have a 18 year old girl! Blood lost in major arteries in both arms! Stitches torn!" Many people were trying to stop the bleeding. Her heart monitor was going flat.

"CLEAR!!" Nothing

"CLEAR!!!" A heart beat. "She's having trouble breathing get a mask over here!" The doctor yelled.

After four hours they had given her new blood, stopped the bleeding, and she was able to breath on her own. She was unconscious in a hospital bed.

Robert Taylor was back in prison. Maximum security.

Chloe, Jace, and their mom were in Cameron's hospital room.

Just waiting for her to wake up.