Start of the tour

Y/N's POV

I got awaken by my brothers dumping water all over me, "what the fuck guys?" I screamed at them and they ran away telling me they are leaving in 15 minutes with or without me. I got dress in 5 minutes (outfit above^^^) after having a 10 minute shower. I rush down stairs tripping over then Oliver caught me and carried my bags out of the house. I saw the girls waiting by two SUVs that will take us to our tour buses. I started to walk to the second one but Camila putted me back, "nope don't even think about it you are riding with us." I put my hands up, "okay I surrender." My brother smirked and mum walked out of the house with dad. I walked over to dad with my head down and I didn't look into his eyes or even his face I looked at his shoes. "Remember if I hear anything I don't like you are getting a full on beat down," I whimpered as my dad growled that in my ear.

I walked back over to the car but dad yelled, "respond Y/N." I stood straight, "yes daddy I understand." My mother and brothers think I call him dad because I'm a daddy's girl but it's not true I call him daddy because he makes me and if I don't call him that I get whipped and I mean full on whipped. I got in the car and once I got in we drove our of my house driveway. I tried to get my mind off it so I leaned over turning on the radio and worth it came on. I giggled as Lauren pulled me down onto her lap my since I was on an angle I land lay on Lauren's, Camila's and Ally's lap. "Damn it Lauren!" I giggle as she started tickling me, I was relived when we stopped at the tour bus parking lot. The door opened and I jumped out knocking Tyler over, "Ty save me I'm being tickled to death!" I hide behind my brother and he shook his head and left me to fend for myself.

As we were getting on the tour bus the fans were going crazy but then I heard someone call me and soon an 8 year old Sofia come running at me, "y/n/n!!!" I picked her my and her little arms wrap around my neck, "hey Sofia  I see that you followed my instructions." I kissed her cheek and put her down on the floor and she ran back to her mum and dad. I got into the tour bus without my brothers because they are in the one behind us,  and as we got in and shut the doors we all sat in the lounge part of the bus. "Now y/n would you like to have the honour of singing a song to celebrate our departure?" I smiled, "I'd be honoured but when there is singing with fifth harmony there is always dancing so come on." I smiled as they got up and I got my guitar and started playing.

(You)

Give me a second I,

I need to get my story straight

My friends are in the bathroom getting higher than the Empire State

My lover she's waiting for me just across the bar

My seat's been taken by some sunglasses asking 'bout a scar, and

I know I gave it to you months ago

I know you're trying to forget

But between the drinks and subtle things

The holes in my apologies, you know

I'm trying hard to take it back

So if by the time the bar closes

And you feel like falling down

I'll carry you home

(5H)

Tonight

We are young