Daddy Issuses

Y/N's POV

I woke up and felt two arms wrapped around me, I looked up to see I was in Camila's bunk with my head on her chest while my arms were wrapped around her waist. I quickly let go and slowly removed her hands from the back of my neck, I looked down to see her morning wood pressed against the inside of my thigh. I ran my hand along it causing Camila to moan softly, I looked around to see everyone was asleep. I grabbed her dick threw her pj pants and quickly held my hand over her mouth to muffle the moans. I slid my hands into her pants and grabbed her long and thick member, "fuck she just as big as Lauren." I whispered grabbing a pillow and putting it over her month so it will muffle her moans.

I got down to her 12 inch member and started to suck her off, once I had the whole thing in my mouth Camila grabbed the back of my head pushing me further onto her dick. I started to bob my head and soon enough she came dumping her whole load into my mouth. "Fuck y/n how the hell did you get this good with only a 3 inch dick To work with?" I smile and got up, "I have my secrets and by the looks of it you all have another secret or two. Now I am going to the kitchen and getting something to eat."

I walk out to the kitchen and see that there is a missed call on my phone, I re call the number and here my father's voice come through the other end. (Y=You and F=Father)

F- Young lady you are in so much trouble when I get to your next concert

Y- No Daddy please I'm sorry I was sleeping please Daddy I'm so sorry I promise I won't do it again

F- Of course you won't do it again because I will whip the shit out of you until you get that when I call you, you answer your phone immediately

Y- Yes Daddy I'm so sorry see you at the next concert

F- Good and if I hear that you have done anything else it will be two whippings

Y- Yes Daddy I understand

With that said he hung up on me and I fell to the floor and started crying while rocking back and forth. I stopped crying as soon as someone's arms rap around me, "y/n/n are you alright?" I snuggled into Dinah's arms and she picked me up and carried me to the couch chair. "Y/n/n! What's wrong with her Dinah?" Camila asked starting to freak out. "I don't know she was just cry and rocking back and forth wen I saw her," Dinah explain. Soon she put me down but as she when to back away I clung to her shirt, "Lauren? Camila? Can you please try and calm her down?" Dinah asked and Lauren took my hands off DJ's shirt and she picked me up and put me into her lap. As I snuggled into her she kissed the top of my head that just made me lose all self control and I started to cry my eyes out.

As I started to calm down I got a call from my father and I answer immediately. (Y=You and F=Father)

Y- Yes Daddy

F- Good girl you answered now why are you crying

Y- I was watching a really sad movie and I started crying

F- As always y/n you are so weak you need to grow a fucking back bone and for being weak you are getting another whipping

Y- I'm so sorry Daddy I understand

F- Good see you in Orlando for you whippings

Y- Yes Daddy I will see you in Orlando