Day on the bus

Lauren's POV

I looked at the girls as y/n said, "yes Lauren I can be on the menu if you so please but warning you have to work for this ass I don't come for free." My dick grow hard in my jeans at the thought of y/n bent over my knee as I slap her ass until it's red and has my hand print imprinted on her ass. "Lolo?" I looked at Camz, "sorry Camz I got sucked into a day dream." I jump off the top bunk and see that I have a hard on. "Okay so it was a sexual day dream but who can blame me I'm 19 years old with a smoking hot 18 year old talking about herself being on the menu," I groan and thought about my turn offs which worked perfectly. I went out to the kitchen to see y/n eating a taco with Mani, DJ and Ally. "So y/n you know our biggest secret tell us one of yours," I told her and she smirked. "One of my biggest secrets... hmm... on a technicality I'm still a virgin do you count that as a secret Lolo?"

I looked at her like she is kidding, "what do you mean on a technicality?" Ally asked, "Kylie is only 3 inches so she never broke my hyneman so therefore I am still a virgin on a technicality." Wait her fuck buddy's dick is only 3 inches long, "wait so why do you continue this relationship and why did you say she is a friend with a 'little benefit'?" Y/n sighed, "in the mornings she gets 'morning wood' as she likes to call it because she thinks she is big compared to the other boys one night I slept over and in the morning she was begging me to help her but when I say no she offered me $200 bucks and she'd make me cum so I took it because she was my best friend and honestly I hoped she would of got bigger shame though." My mouth dropped, and y/n walked up to me and closed my mouth. "Okay I gotta gay, I'll be in the shower if anyone needs me!" With that she walked off to the bathroom.

Y/N's POV

As I enter the bathroom I strip down and get into the shower. I started to wash my hair until I feel arms wrap around me, "how much do you want?" I turn around it see Lauren naked but she has her compression underwear on still. I smirk, "will work that out latter." I got on my knees and slowly pulled down her underwear. "Well aren't your lot full of surprises today," I said grabbing her 11 inch dick. I started to lick the tip of her dick, "fuck..." Lauren moaned and I sucked at the tip and after teasing it for a bit I sunk my head all the way down on her dick causing her to moan really loudly. I deep throat her until she runs her hands throw my black hair and she pulls me more into her. I felt her cum unload into my throat and I swallowed it all. "Fuck that was sexy!" Lauren moans while looking down at me.

I got up and started to wash my body again but Lauren started rubbing soap into my 39DD tits, "would you like the favour now or later?" I moaned as I feel her press her front into my back, "later Lauren I'll save it for when I'm horny." Lauren kissed my neck then got out and dressed again. I got out and put the towel around my hair and body, I walked out to see the girls staring at me. "Take a picture it will last long," I grabbed my suitcase a put it on Camila's bed to I can get my clothes. Once I got my outfit (outfit is above^^^) I removed the towel around my body and put my panties on they were black with kitten written on the back of them. I then put my laced bra on then I put the rest of my clothes on. "Okay guys there I'm dress can you stop staring at me now?" I sighed then put my suitcase back down on the ground under the bed.

"I'm going to bed now and watching a movie so night," I grabs some of my candy and throw it onto my bed. Walk up to them and kiss them all of the cheek, "good night girls see you in the morning." I get onto my bunk and but on orange is the new black season 1. I start to watch it until I fall asleep cuddling up to my pillow.

Camila's POV

After the girls and I went to bed there was a thump on the floor beside me, I get my phone and point it to the floor to see y/n face first on the floor. "Fuck y/n! Lauren, Mani, Dinah, Ally. Y/n has hurt herself." I get out of bed and turn on the lights are Ally grabs y/n and turns her over and that is when we saw the blood running down out of her nose and a cut on her lip. Y/n starts to whimper, "I'm so sorry daddy please..." I grab the first aid kit and grab out some tissues and starts to clean up the blood until y/n started to yelp and scream. "Daddy please stop I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry..." Ally looked at us as she tries to hold y/n still for us but as soon as we finished her bloody nose she whimpered again. "Ally can you please take her shirt off I want to look at her back more closely," Lauren asked and I helped Ally take y/n's shirt off.

Lauren trailed a finger on her back, "NO DADDY PLEASE NOT THE WHIP PLEASE I'M SORRY." Y/n scream, "so these are the whip marks?" Y/n started to freak out once we put her shirt back on. "Lauren, Camila do something!" Mani told us. As she started to cry again I leaned in and pushed my lips to hers in a loving kiss and as soon as she was calm down I pulled away and whispered into her ear, "it's okay baby calm down I won't hurt you." I looked to Ally and Lauren, "we should put her with one of us so if it happens again we can calm her down. They all nod and they decided to put y/n with me. I put y/n back into bed with me and she cuddled into my chest and relaxes into me. I kiss the top of her head and fall asleep with hopefully our new girlfriend if she excepts.