Work From Home

Y/N's POV

-Flashback-

I got into the car going to Macca's and the girls attacked me, I moaned as they suck and bite every piece of vulnerable flesh they can see. Soon I feel the car stop and I open the door quickly and jump out, I look up to see we are at Macca's. I walked over to a table and chair that was outside and started to get my breath back to it's normal pace. I looked at the time and saw it was only a minute until midnight, "well guess my birthdays are filled with fucked up shit." I sighed and looked us to meet the eyes of my father. I started to run back to the car and as I saw the gets get out I scream. "In car now quickly!" They got back in the car and I dived in and started to curse.

"Lárgate de aquí ahora tan rápido como sea posible , no me importa si le da una acaba de obtener este puto coche bien fuera de este estacionamiento ahora o de lo contrario su ir a que la razón por la que estado tirando a matar. No se vaya vaya vaya vaya." (English translation: Get the fuck out of here now as fast as you can i don't care if you get a fine just get this fucking car out of this parking lot now or else your gonna be the reason I been fucking kill. No go go go go.)

The driver took off in a flash as I started to freak out but Camila grabbed my face and talked some sense into me, "Calmarse, lo que está pasando? ¿Quién está tratando de matar a usted y si usted piensa que cualquiera de nosotros podría dejar que alguien te mata , entonces están equivocados. Ahora calmarse y dejar de hablar Inglés y jurando debido a Ally y Lauren saben mucho de lo que su decir y su única girando Lauren en más y haciendo aliado quieren que vayas a la iglesia más. Así calmarse y hablar con nosotros." (English translation: Calm down, what is going on? Who is trying to kill you and if you think any of us would let someone kill you then you are mistaken. Now calm down and speak English and stop swearing because Ally and Lauren know alot of what your saying and your only turning Lauren on more and making Ally want you to go to church more. So calm down and speak to us.)

"My father in Macca's and Ally I am not going to church," I jumped onto Lauren's lap and rolled down the window getting air to me and I started to freak out because my father's car was following us." I started to cry into Lauren's  shoulder. "He's following us," I whimpered and Dinah told the drive to go to the closes police station. "Guys I'll call the police and tell them what's going on, Camila... Lauren calm y/n down and Normani I need you to tell y/n's brothers what is going on and Dinah keep helping to find a police station." I heard Ally bark out orders but nothing can distract me. "Y/n tell us about the songs you wrote like sober, can you sing that with me?" Lauren wrapped me tighter in her arms as Camila was beside me.

(Camila)

I don't wanna be the girl who laughs the loudest

Or the girl who never wants to be alone

I don't wanna be that call at 4 o'clock in the morning

'Cos I'm the only one you know in the world that won't be home

Ah the sun is blinding

I stayed up again

Oh, I am finding

That's not the way I want my story to end

(You)

I'm safe

Up high

Nothing can touch me

But why do I feel this party's over?