Chapter 11 - Emma

I was so happy that Mrs. Brown had let me take the day off and spend it with William. After we had spent an hour of looking at the animals. We walk to a different section of museum and it's about William Shakespeare.

"I was saving this for last," I heard William say beside me.

I walk into the section and they have all of his poems and books there. Some of his personal items.

"Thank you for taking me here," I say smiling at William.

"It was my pleasure," William says.

We stay the whole day in the museum and we don't hear the announcement saying that the museum had closed.

"We probably should start heading towards the entrances," I say walking out of one of the exhibits.

William goes to open one of the main doors and tries to pull it open and it doesn't open. I go up to it and try but it doesn't open.

"We are locked in." I say looking at William.

"We must have stayed past closing," William says.

"Don't they usually have announcements or something to tell the locals that they are closing," I say.

"They usually do, we must have not heard them," William says.

We walk back to the middle of the museum where the huge fountain was and sit on the edge of that together.

"When does the museum open up tomorrow?" I ask William looking at him.

"I think the museum open up at 9 tomorrow morning," William says.

I look up at the top of the museum and the ceiling was made of glass so you could see the stars.

"It's a pretty night tonight," I say looking at all the stars.

"I found the big dipper," I hear William say beside me. I look up with him.

"I see it too," I say and the look at William.

I think to myself, I wish this relationship could work out. William turns and looks at me. I blush and look away knowing that he had caught me staring at him. William grabs my chin and turns me to look at him.

"You are so beautiful," I hear William say softly.

I blush more and look at him. I see him lean in close to me and I lean in. Thinking this can't happen. I turn my head and he kisses my cheek.

"Sorry," I hear William mumble.

"No, it's me, this can't happen because it will ruin your family name if you have a relationship with me," I say looking down at my hands.

"I don't care about my family name, all I care about is you, " William says with a serious tone.

"You what?!" I turn and look at him.

"I care about you Emma, and I don't want our jobs or names or my family to stand in the way of us being together," William says and kisses me deeply. I kiss him back softly feeling fireworks going off in my head. We finally pulled apart.

"I want to be with you Emma," William says looking at me.

"I want to be with you too," I say smiling.

We both sit on the ground leaning against the wall and I had fallen asleep. The next morning we both finally get let out of the museum. I said goodbye to William and went back to Mrs. Brown's house smiling all the way there.