Chapter 1

(I'm going to denmark peoplee!! Wooh D: I don't really have that good feeling about this, and my parents are freaking dense ._. Like we are sitting next to a random person when there is a free freaking table ._. (The pic. You can't see the stranger tho, but you can see our table and the free table)(There's nothing wrong with the stranger, I just don't like them... BUT MY READERS ARE NO STRANGERS :DD lol don't worry.) Also I wonder if I can update while I'm away.. ALSO, do you guys spell Laurance as Laurance or do you still spell it like Laurence

ANYYWAY, ENJOY THE NEW BOOK :))

•The Note•

Laurance POV

"Oh my Irene, I'm gonna be so late.!"
I thought as I packed my school bag.
I picked all the papers and books I had  in my usual pile of school junk that I kept at my staircase.

I put on my shoes, jacket and got out and ran to school.

My name is Laurance, I'm a student at Phoenix High. I have blue eyes and brown hair. Though that isn't so important. My life isn't really perfect, my mom usually insults me when she's home. It doesn't really bother me that much though. My dad is always there for me, even if he does tend to get overwhelming when he's angry.

I also have some awesome friends. Dante, Travis, Aphmau, Katelyn and Kawaii-chan. But I aslo heard there's going to be a new student in my class. He's supposed to transfer today.

I was finally at school. I put my shoes and jacket away and ran to my first class. I was right. There was a new student. He had blond hair and sea blue eyes. I sat next to him, on my assigned seat.

I looked over at him. I saw him look at me, so I decided to ask his name. "So, What's your name?" I asked, getting my stuff out of my bag.

"G-Garroth." I smirked. "So stutter king, got any friends yet."

"W-well, no. But- wait.. S-stutter King?!" His eyes went wide when he realized the nickname I gave him.

I just smirked. "Yeah." I went back to listening to the teacher and the lesson

-

The class had ended and we had lunch now. I sat at our usual table with my friends Aphmau, Dante, Kawaii chan, Travis and Katelyn.

"Sup people." I said and put my tray on the table, sitting down.

"Hey Laurance." Aphmau smiled

"Met the new guy already?" Katelyn asked, taking a bite from her apple.

"Yeah, I did, he's a real stutter king." I laughed

"Oh, you have a nickname for him?"

"Mmhm." I took a bite from my bread.

"Uhm, I-Is this seat t-taken?" I heard someone say. I looked behind me and saw the blond stutter king.

"Oh hey stutter king, you can sit there." I smirked when he blushed. He sat next to me.

"Soo, you gonna introduce us?" Travis asked.

"Garroth, these are my friends, Travis, Katelyn, Aphmau and Kawaii chan."

"Hey! What about me!?" Dante yelled and I chuckled.

"Fine fine, then there is this one Dante." I looked back at Garroth.

"H-hi, nice to meet you." Garroth blushed

"Ooh, Garroth-kun is so cute, but he stutters alot... Are you nervous or is Garroth-kun perhaps shy?"

"Maybe he's just shy." I heard someone say. I still hadn't looked away from him and he was still blushing.

-

Lunch had gone by fast, and I had the next class with Garroth and Dante.

"Please take your seats" I sat down and Garroth sat next to me. Dante was on the other side of me, just one seat away.

-

The class was going just fine. There was nothing new that I hadn't already learned.

Garroth POV

Laurance dropped something. I picked up the paper. It had some really mean words and such. Why did he have this with him? I was going to find that out.

(Oooh yeah, since I live in finland, and I have such a good mobile network operator, I have free internet in here :))))