Chapter 4

(HAHA SURPRISE! It's been three years! xd So I'm changing this story a bit. It's nothing you would notice. Just small stuff like having one pov per chapter and having slightly longer chapters. Also I don't know if I can write so hyper anymore. Also looking back at what I've written I really want to rewrite the chapters. Just slightly so that I could feel a bit more proud of them. Should I do this? Let me know.) (A/N from 2017. Guuys, remember the one pic I drew and posted on my other book?? Well here is a redraw of it!) (Another A/N I have no idea when I drew this but this is years old too at this point. Just so you know. Let me know if you want a third redraw 😂)

Chapter 4
•Clothes shopping•

Garroth POV

The next morning I woke up with a headache. Or at least I think it was morning.

"Mmm." I mumbled, scratching softly my head.

"Was I drunk? I can't remember anything." I whispered, mostly to myself.

I opened my eyes a little more, taking in my surroundings. I was in my room. The sun was shining to my eye, and I decided to get up. The only thing was, I couldn't. There was something heavy on top of my legs.

"Laurance!? What the pink fluffy unicorns are you doing in my bed!?" I shouted as I kicked him off. He went rolling to the floor.

"Ouch... was that really necessary?" He mumbled while he got up to sit.

I blushed out of pure embarrassment. "Yes! Now tell me what you were doing on my bed." I covered up my chest with my duvet.

I heard Laurance chuckle softly. "Well, you were pretty drunk last night, so I decided to bring you home after the party had ended." He got up from the floor and wiped the invisible dust from his jeans.
"Then I brought you to your bed, but you didn't want me to leave, so I stayed and somehow fell asleep."

"Oh.. um well.. I'm sorry for keeping you here. I just don't do well with the dark, and you know, I was drunk."
This was really embarrassing. Now he knows about how I'm afraid of the dark. He must think I'm a little kid.

"Yeah well, I gotta go. I'll see you at school on Monday."

"Yeah ok, see you." I heard the door open and close from my room. He left.

I got up from my bed. I still had the clothes from yesterday on me, so I decided to take a shower and get changed. Grabbing a towel from a chair in my room, I headed to the bathroom.

-

I picked up a blue and white striped sweater from the chair, when I saw something fall to the floor. It was the pice of paper, that I was so obsessed with. I just stared at it for a while, until deciding to pick it up. I was so sure it was Laurance's but I didn't want to go ask him about it anymore. He obviously didn't want me to. Just thinking about the piece of paper made me sad. It had such mean words written on it. Why would he write something like that? Did he have self confidence issues? Did someone else write it? I couldn't be sure. I folded the note and put it in my back pocket.

I didn't feel like eating breakfast today, so I skipped it. I went straight to school. Laurance wasn't anywhere to be seen yet. He was probably running a little late since he spent the night at my house. It was understandable. I walked to the classroom alone. Thinking about Laurance and the note. Was it really my business to be interested in it? I shook my head. If Laurance wanted me to know what it's about, I probably already would. I decided to drop the whole thing for now.

He showed up just in time for our first class. He gave me a little smile and a wave, sitting on his seat next to me. I smiled back.