Chapter 3

(Guys I'm so sorry for not updating for.. ?2 or 3 months?
I feel bad because I have no reason for not updating 😭😭I hope you can forgive me!!)

•The Party•

Garroth POV

I was nervous. Today was the party that Laurance talked about. I had my phone in my hands, which were shaking uncontrollably. It wasn't that I didn't want to go to the party, but more like that I was scared. Scared of doing something really stupid and embarrassing.

I sighed. I needed to do this now. I sent Laurance a text saying that he could come pick me up, and it didn't really even take him long to show up in front of my house.

I was wearing a black button up shirt and some light blue ripped jeans with black converse shoes. It was the best I could find from my closet at the time.

I jogged next to Laurance's black car and opened the door, getting inside.

"Hey stutter king!" Laurance greeted me.

"I don't quite like you calling me that." I sighed and buckled up my seatbelt.

"Too bad, stutter king." He chuckled and started up the car. I sighed again. Did I really stutter that much? Or did he just make it up to annoy me? It didn't really matter either way, I didn't like it.

I rested my elbow on the door, in front of the window and looked outside. It was a nice sunny day, it wasn't too windy and there was just few clouds here and there.

"Well, here we are." Laurance said as he unbuckled his seatbelt and stepped outside the car. I got out of the car too.

They had a nice house. It wasn't big, but it wasn't small either.  White walls from the outside and quite large windows, which I really liked. I loved big windows because they brought more light inside so it wasn't dark. I hated the dark. I was actually scared of it, you couldn't see anything or anyone.

"Hey Garroth! Nice to meet you!!" Cadenza said cheerfully while tightly hugging me. She was just a little shorter than me, even though I was really short myself. I blushed and awkwardly patted her head. She let go and dragged me by my wrist to the living room where everybody was already. Laurance walked right behind us and we all sat down on the floor in a circle.

"Thank you for coming everybody!" Cadenza cheered. "So like in every party I've ever had, we're going to play spin the bottle!" She sounded excited. "And you can chicken out if you want-" I heard some people sigh from relief. "-But! If you do, you need to take a shot before you let the other one spin the bottle again!" Se said in a matter of factly like voice. "Now let me go get a bottle!" She ran to somewhere, which I assumed was to go find a bottle.

I took the time to look at all the people here and introduce myself to people I didn't know. I learned all of the peoples names' playing with us, some of them I already knew though: Katelyn, Travis, Aphmau, Aaron, Kawaii-Chan, Dante, Lucinda and of course, Laurance, who I already knew. I also saw my baby brothers Vylad and Zane. We talked a bit until Cadenza came back with a dark green glass bottle.

"So who's gonna start?" She asked while putting the bottle down.

Everyone went quiet. I guess nobody wanted to start-

"I'll start!" Travis said quickly, beaming with energy.

He spun the bottle, everyone held their breaths. The bottle finally landed on Lucinda.

"Oh yes! She's hot!" I heard Travis whisper to himself.

"Come here baby, don't be shy." He got closer to Lucinda, then kissing her.

"Okay! It's Lucinda's turn to spin." Cadenza said as Lucinda the bottle.

It landed on Laurance. I felt my heart beat faster. 'Why' I wondered. It was no use thinking about it now, so I just shrugged it off.

Laurace's turn to spin came, and when he spun it, it landed on me. I felt my heart beat even faster and heat rising to my cheeks.

"Oh there's no way I'm going to kiss him. He's my friend. Plus he's a guy." He protested, shaking his hands in front of his face.

Somehow I felt a bang of disappointment hit me.

"So? What if he's a guy? Got something against being gay?!" Dante flipped.

"D-Dante, I'm sure t-that's not what h-he meant!" I shook my head "I would feel uncomfortable too."

"Yeah NO! You got the wrong message! I just... I feel uncomfortable." He said

"Fine, but you gotta take a shot now!" Aphmau giggled, smirking. Laurance took a shot and I spun the bottle.

The party still continued after the game had ended. I got to kiss Aphmau, and she had to kiss Aaron, who took a shot and didn't kiss anyone else.
Vylad had to kiss Dante, who had to kiss Kawaii~chan who had to kiss Zane. It was pretty funny watching Zane blush so much. Then he had to kiss Katelyn who had to kiss Travis who had to kiss Cadenza. Then they decided not to play the game anymore.

I was now drinking a hell lot of beer. I kept thinking about how my heart beat sped up and how my cheeks felt warm. I tried to take my mind off of it by drinking and it seemed to work pretty well... except... I got drunk.

"Lauraaance~!" I giggled, clinging onto him.

"No Garroth, you're drunk."

"But I wanna have some fuuun~" I whined pouting.

"No Garroth! We need to get you home!" He started to get angry.

"Say Laurance~ Why didn't you kiss me~?" I asked pretending to be sad.

"Excuse me?"

"You know... When you spun the bottle?~" I pouted

"Garroth, I'm gonna get you home right now, you're too drunk." He dragged me to his car.

"Nooo!~ I don't wanna go home!~" I tried to hit his chest but it didn't work. I ended up sitting in the car, him driving.

We arrived at my house and Laurance had to carry me inside.

"Try to get some sleep, Garroth. I'll be leaving now."

"Noo~ Laurance don't leave!" I cried.

"I'm sorry Garroth, I have to go home. It's getting late."

"Noo~ can't you stay the night here?" I asked, still drunk.

"I'm sorry, I can't. I have some stuff to do."

"At least stay here until I fall asleep?"

"Fine. I think I can stay for that long." He smiled and sat beside me on my bed, until I fell asleep.

(Omg because of this huge time gap between my updates, I think I'm going to lose a lot of readers 😂😂 oh well, we'll see.)