Crash

Sang's POV
I'm Six months pregnant and I can't be anymore happier. I married the guys three years ago and we brought this huge house that has like 40 rooms no joke. I been craving ice cream so I decided to head to uncles since he makes the best sundaes. The boys are all on a no contact mission for the whole day. I walk to my car and head to uncle's diner. I let this car in front of me then turn. Suddenly there's screaming, honking, breaking glass. I feel myself roll for what feels like forever until I feel wetness. I start seeing stars and immediately close my eyes from the brightness of them.
****************************************************
I wake to a sharp pain in my stomach. I groan in pain and try to move but can't. I hear a swoosh and feel wetness between my legs. Oh no the baby's coming. I grab my phone and press Sean's button. Nothing. I try everyone else's and I finally give up. I press uncle's for one last resort. He answers and I tell him everything. He says" Sang sweetie stay with me I'm calling Phil now and have him send an ambulance. "  I scream as another contraction hits. He tries to ask what's wrong but I say" I need to push uncle it hurts." He screaming at me not to but I can't help it I feel the need to I tell him that but he says" Baby girl hold in there the paramedics are almost there."I start panicking when I feel something in between my legs. I am sobbing at this point. I cry out" I feel something in between my legs." Uncle curses and then tells me to stay with him the paramedics are two minutes. I feel really numb and cold.  Another contraction hits just as Axle gets to me. Axle says" Sang do not push we need to flip the car back so we can get to you. "I whisper "Axle if anything happens save the baby okay, okay." I start seeing black dots in my vision I try and push it away but I am pulled into darkness.
****************************************************
Axles POV
I am making our rounds when suddenly I get a call from Uncle. He is yelling about sang being in an accident and is in labor and is ready to push. I immediately start searching the area until I see her car. I grab my stuff and run to her car that is flipped upside down. I tell her do not push but I know I'm too late because I see the baby in between her legs. I see her loss consciousness and immediately get Raven and some police officers to help flip the car. Once we do I grab the embryonic chord and cut it I give the baby to raven while I work on Sang. I look to see Raven doing CPR but it's not working. He shakes his head and I sigh say" come help me get her out." I call the fire department to cut her legs free since she is stuck. We finally get her out and rush her to the hospital. She lost a lot of blood. I just hope she isn't paralyzed. I see Uncle and Erica waiting together. They both gasp at the sight of her and start sobbing even harder. I give her off to Phil and go wait with them. Raven gives Phil the baby telling him we couldn't save her.
****************************************************
Uncle's POV
I am at the diner cooking some burgers when I'm zapped in the ass. Fuck who is zapping me?! I pull it out to see it's sang. I don't even get to say hello before she tells me that she was in a car crash and thinks she is in labor. I try to calm her while calling Phil with her location. She whispers " Save the baby if you have to choose." Then she screams that she needs to push and feels something between here legs. I tell her they are almost here and I start panicking. I hear Axles voice and immediately hang up to call Erica and try to call the boys.