She's been in an accident.

Erica's POV
I was cleaning the kitchen when I got the call about Sang. I immediately drop everything and head to the hospital. I get there to see they haven't brought her in yet but see a extremely panicky and upset Jim. I try to comfort him but as soon as we see her he loses it. Axle and Raven hold him back while I try and clam him down. I say" Where's the boys?" He tells me they are on a no contact mission until 5 pm. I sigh and we wait for any news.
****************************************************
Dr. Robert's POV
I am sitting in my office when I get a phone call from a panicky Uncle. I immediately send Axle and Raven to the location hoping they are not too late. They rush her in after an hour and I order more blood and all hands on deck. Raven tells me the baby didn't make it. I sigh and rush Sang into emergency surgery because her pelvis is fractured and there is a lot of internal bleeding. She has a broken Leg, arm. She has brain swelling, fractured leg as well. She has broken ribs and defeated lung. I take her in and start the four hour surgery.
******************5 hours later*********************
Silas's POV
I am heading home when I see a text from Uncle, Erica and a miss call from sang. I say" Hey does everyone else have a text messages from Uncle, Erica and a miss call from Aggele?" Everyone says yes and I call Aggele while North calls Uncle and Kota calls Erica. I get no answer so I see if Kota and Luke have a better luck. Kota looks deadly pale and starts counting. He says" we'll be there soon. What hospital?" Wait why did he just say hospital? He turns around and says" Sangs been in an accident." Everyone freezes where they stand until Owen says" Let's go now what hospital? Luke, Gabriel, Sean and Victor in my car North, Kota, Nathan and I are in Norths jeep." We all get in and I immediately start questioning Kota but he has no answers. Please let Aggele and the baby be okay.
****************************************************
Owens POV
I am speeding to the hospital needing to get to darling. Why was she even driving? Where was she going? Why didn't I leave someone with her? Is she okay? How's the baby? These are the questions that are going around my head. I finally get there and head to the nurses station. I say" I'm Owen Blackbourne my wife Mrs. Blackbourne was brought in because she was in an accident." She gives me a sad smile and starts tapping on her key board. Sean being the flirty person he is says" Linda how you doing can you do me a favor and tell me where our wife is?" He gives her his famous smile and she does it immediately. I glare at his smirk. I just want to know how my wife is and ground her.