one

Jordan Parrish fumed as he slammed the door to the police car shut and sped off

Jordan Parrish fumed as he slammed the door to the police car shut and sped off. His respect for Sheriff Stilinski was immense but it was completely unfair that, while other deputies were off looking for suspected shootings, he was stuck with desk duty and a lousy noise complaint. He wasn't sure what, but he'd done something to lose the sheriff's trust and he was determined to find out what it was.

However, the deputy's anger was quickly replaced with confusion as the GPS in the vehicle took him further and further away from civilisation. He checked the address to make sure he'd entered it correctly, and sure enough it was fine. But why was there a noise complaint from an abandoned building on the very edge of town? It was due to be demolished soon, there certainly wasn't anyone living there. Or, at least, there wasn't supposed to be.

He parked outside the building and the already-open wire fence. There were signs signifying impending construction work everywhere, but it wasn't due to start for another month.
The building in question was an old stately home with a tall stone staircase leading up to the front door. The place gave Parrish the creeps but he wouldn't fail at something as petty and simple as this. He had to prove to the sheriff that he was competent enough to earn his trust back. Holding his gun up in one hand and his torch in the other, he bumped open the already slightly ajar front door with his shoulder and stepped inside. Every inch of the interior was coated with a thin film of dust and a chandelier lay in the middle of the foyer, collapsed. Broken glass littered the floor around it.
"Hello? This is the Beacon County Sheriff's Department!" He called into the emptiness. No reply.

An open doorway led him down into the basement, fear growing inside of him. The shadows seemed to follow him. They were everywhere he looked, always moving.
"Hello?" His voice wavered slightly. Suddenly, he heard shuffling. It seemed to come from behind a brick wall to his right. He approached it cautiously, moving under suspended strings of dust.
"Hello?" He called once more, his ear pressed to the cold grey brickwork. Silence, and then a knock.
"Can you hear me?" He asked. Another knock in response, this one more desperate. A switch seemed to flick inside of him, fear diminishing and urgency growing.
"I'm coming right back, just hang on!" He sprinted back up the stairs and through the house, out of the front doors and to the car to retrieve any sort of tool that could break through the wall and rescue the person on the other side. His hand closed around a pickaxe and he ran back inside, covering the distance in no time.
"Back up if you can!" He shouted to the person behind the wall. Mustering up all his strength,
Jordan swung the pickaxe and made a puny chip, then swung again. He was about the swing a third time when he noticed something odd. Black, viscous liquid was beginning to ooze from the blemish he'd made in the wall. The flow grew faster and faster, before stopping all together. Something burst onto his face. He brought his hand to his cheek and wiped off some of the black goo, examining it. When he was distracted, a mighty hand smashed through the wall and clasped around his neck. He was lifted high into the air. The rest of the body emerged from the wall, covered in black slime and debris. It was unmistakably human, but also quite clearly not. The creature examined Jordan, then flexed its long claws and plunged them into his abdomen. Parrish grunted in immense pain as the claws dug deeper. He felt his eyes begin to glow.
"Not a werewolf, but you're something," It observed, almost amusedly. Its claws withdrew from the deputy's stomach and its hand from around his neck, causing his limp body to crash to the floor.
"You're no ordinary creature, Deputy. But neither am I," It held up its claws, which had begun to glow menacingly, to its face. "Not tonight," The half-man grinned with malice.
"I'll let you live if you answer one question. Where's Scott McCall?" Jordan knew exactly who he was talking about. The teenage boy who also happened to be the True Alpha werewolf. He needed to be protected at all costs, and something told Parrish that this creature wasn't in the mood to have a friendly chat.
"Never heard of him," He said through gritted teeth. He knew he would regret his decision instantly. He was right. The creature raised its claws and slashed, striking Jordan's chest.

As warm blood trickled down his body, Parrish's head dropped to the floor. He could vaguely make out the creature walking off. The pain in his cheek was excruciating. His whole chest felt almost numb. As his consciousness began to slip away, he heard something. Another noise from within the hole. This one sounded like a whimper.

It was exactly 11:42 PM when the other police cars arrived, having received Deputy Parrish's distress call right before he lost consciousness. He was found with a row of gashes running across his chest, blood trickling from them steadily. He was found lying next to the crumpled heap of a girl. He had crawled to her, as shown by the pieces of rock embedded in the sleeves of his jacket at the elbows.

She was bruised and battered and caked in a layer of dirt and dried blood. Her ankles and wrists were cut, bruised and raw from the shackles around them. She looked as if she hadn't seen the sun in years. When the deputies arrived, she was huddled in a corner.

The most disturbing part, however, was the blood. There was so much of it, but when she was examined for injuries they found nothing. Absolutely nothing.

the edit attached is of hayley marshall from tvd but she's basically how I imagine natalia but more childish because she's still pretty much a child as that's when she was taken