Torrevieja-Jen

JenTraining was starting again, I was having fun, totally in my comfort zone with Skye, Ward, and Jemma

Jen
Training was starting again, I was having fun, totally in my comfort zone with Skye, Ward, and Jemma. They had been my best friends since I was 9 when I first came to SHIELD. June was ordering people around teaching them new things. May worked hard with Jared, I believe she is personally attached to him. They are so similar, cold, dark, quiet. Skye was running a disarming drill with Jemma and Ward was sparring with me. I jabbed at him and he ducked, kicking my ass. Literally. I whipped around and punched him in the jaw, hard. He laughed and looked down at me. His smile effortless, a rare smile. I smiled back but he just kept looking at me.
"Taking a break, Ward, Jen." June's sharp voice broke the moment and I jumped. Ward caught my eye letting me know he was going to hit. I nodded telling him he could continue. He punched hitting my side and kicked my legs out from underneath me. I groaned on the floor. He came to give me a hand up. I groaned again taking his hand and yanking him down in his weak moment. I punched his nose and punched his chest.
"That's for kicking my ass, Ward." I laughed and let him up. He laughed too.
"Not my fault it got in the way," he shrugged and I rolled my eyes.
We continued sparring with each other for about two hours. Without realizing it so much time had passed and everyone else had left for dinner. We cleaned up and headed for the showers. The showers are located to the right of the training room. There are separate cubicles for each shower with sliding doors.
When I stepped out of the hot water I realized I didn't have a towel...or clothes.
"Ward?" I called.
His muffled voice came back, "What?"
"Can you hand me a towel please?" I hoped it didn't sound too suggestive.
"Forgot it?" He laughed at me. He slid the door open a bit and his eyes wandered to my breasts. I grabbed the towel and shut the door almost smashing his fingers.
"It's not like I've never seen you! Remember that time you got pissed at Phil and ran through the bus butt naked until Jemma finally carried you to get dressed?" He laughed outside the door and I couldn't help but do the same. I opened the door with the towel wrapped around my body. I shook my head purposefully hitting him with the wet, long strands of my hair. He poked my stomach and I giggled and left the room. I went down to the bunks to find Lana down there. I smiled at her.
"We never properly met," I said sticking my hand out. "I'm Jen, Phils daughter!" Her eyes widened.
"As in Phillip Coulsen?" I nodded and went into my bunk. "My name is Lana, do you know what we're doing now?"
I called through the door, "Having dinner!" I heard her footsteps walked away and got dressed in this: (picture above.)

I pulled my damp hair into a bun on the top of my head and headed for the lounge. Before I even got there I could hear the laughter and talking. It made me smile. I opened the door to see them eating out of Chinese food containers. A spot next to Skye on the couch was open and I plopped down beside her. She handed me a plastic fork. I picked up the container of bean curd and began eating happily, I enjoyed the sound of talkative people. I adjusted my ear piece that allowed me to hear Phil, Skye, Ward, May, Jemma, Fitz, and some of the others I worked with occasionally. Static erupted in my ear and I immediately looked to the others with ear pieces. They all adjusted them too. Ward caught my eye and looked at him questioningly. Finally something clear came through. I recognized my dads voice, "....extraction..." And then the line went dead. We all jumped up. Skye whispered a hurried explanation to June who nodded and we all went to the control room. "Where are they?" Jemma asked. No one responded. They were on a top secret mission with no extraction team and they had been relying on us if they needed one.
"I can hack into a tracker," I said at the same time Skye said, "I can find them!" We laughed and she said, "Go ahead, you could use the practice." I stood at the glass counter top and typed in a series of codes into my laptop. Ward watched, interested as he had no idea what I was doing. Suddenly something popped up I didn't understand, "Skye?" I looked at her and she looked at my screen.
"Mhm, this is pretty easy to get through, you just..." She went on to explain what I had to do. Finally, I was through. There exact location was Torrevieja, Spain. We headed for a secondary plane large enough for an extraction team.