•When He Gets Jealous•

Wow I'm alive! I actually updated!

Tony Stark•
Tony is a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, pretty jealous man you would add. When he gets jealous there's no way to stop his sarcasm, he practically destroys with words the guy in question and does it keeping his usual smirk on his face.
Thor Odinson•
He's Thor, he is worthy and everyone else just isn't, so whenever a guy tries to flirt with you, he doesn't lose his temper introducing himself as your boyfriend, and gladly watches the guy's self-esteem going to pieces.
Loki Laufeyson•
Loki becomes dangerous whenever a guy flirts with you, he uses his magic tricks to make the boy drop in his own feet or to set his clothes on fire; obviously he never means to kill, he only means to maim, or seriously injure.
Bruce Banner•
Bruce is really a quiet person, he always tries to contol his emotions since he absolutely doesn't want to turn green, so even if he is jealous, he simply hides it at that very moment and waits for you two to be alone so that he can talk to you.
Clint Barton•
He's a bastard, and this is one of the reasons why you love him, so when a guy goes too far with you he shoots an arrow right above his head, pretending it was a mistake and says things like "You should go away, next time you might not be this lucky."
Steve Rogers•
Well, Steve is such a gentleman and rarely loses his temper, but whenever a guy flirts, or basically talks to you he can't help being furiously jealous. He never leaves your side and holds your waist with his strong arms, staring at his poor victim until he decides to leave.
Bucky Barnes•
Bucky is quite insecure, he thinks you deserve the best in life and he doesn't know if he'll be able to give it to you. For this reason, whenever a guy flirts with you, he becomes quiet and withdrawn, so you immediately notice something's wrong with him and forget about the other boy, going straight to him to make sure he knows how much you love him.
Pietro Maximoff•
Pietro is quite possessive when it comes to you, he doesn't want anyone to look or talk to you in a non-proper way, so whenever another guy flirts with you, he runs straight to you and threatens him using some strange Russian words that you yourself don't understand, but they do sound pretty intimidating.
Natasha Romanoff•
Natasha is, well, Natasha. She can't help telling things the way they are, so whenever someone flirts with you, she just tells him/her not to bother you and when you two are left alone she hungrily kisses you, whispering things like "Remember that you're mine"
Wanda Maximoff•
Wanda always knows if someone is having malicious thoughts about you, so she wastes no time and walks up to you, wrapping her arms around you in order to make it clear that you're taken.