•How You Kiss•

Tony Stark•
Despite Tony's reputation as a playboy, he's a sucker for cuddles and sleepy kisses. He lives for those moments right before you fall asleep, with his arms wrapped around you and your eyes drifting shut, and he loves kissing you softly as you fall asleep, making sure you know how much he loves you.
Thor Odinson•
Thor likes to kiss you with lots of grandeur, walking up to you, capturing your face in both of his hands as he presses his lips to yours, running his thumbs along your cheekbones and proclaiming his love for you in that deep, booming voice of his. It always makes you roll your eyes and smile, because you wouldn't want it any other way.
Loki Laufeyson•
Loki isn't big on PDA but loves to show his affection in private. He rarely kisses you but if he does they are always deep and include all teeth and tongue. When Loki does kiss you you end up in bed 😏
Bruce Banner•
Bruce is surprisingly clingy, constantly pressing soft kisses into your hair, your forehead, your cheek, your neck. When he does kiss your lips, he does so gently, holding you as if you may break if he loses control even for a split second.
Clint Barton•
Clint isn't really one for kissing all the time. He likes to save it for special moments, like when he asks you to marry him. The two of you don't kiss often, but when you do, it leaves you breathless for some time after.
Steve Rogers•
For someone who is such a gentleman, Steve is very heavy-handed with PDA. He kisses you whenever he gets the urge to, no matter who you're in front of. Often, the two of you forget that there are people around, which leads to a lot of cleared throats and comments about the sex drives of senior citizens.
Bucky Barnes•
You and Bucky are almost always connected in some way, because you keep him calm and connected to reality. Whenever he begins to feel himself fading, he grabs you and presses his lips to yours for however long it takes, no matter what you were doing at that moment. It irritates Tony, but Steve doesn't mind, because he loves seeing Bucky happy.
Pietro Maximoff•
Pietro's kisses are quick (of course) and often. He kisses your cheek as he dashes by you, always way too impatient to walk at a normal pace, and every now and then he will appear out of nowhere to literally sweep you off your feet and kiss you passionately before setting you back down and dashing off again, leaving you a tiny bit frazzled as you stare after him.
Natasha Romanoff•
Nat doesn't like to kiss you much in public, because she doesn't want someone to find out about your relationship and use you against her. So when same-sex marriage becomes legalized, you weren't expecting for her to sweep you into her arms and kiss you right there, on the streets in front of everyone. After that point, she becomes a little more relaxed, kissing you quickly as you part ways in the streets every morning.
Wanda Maximoff•
You and Wanda communicate a lot through her powers (she reads your mind and speaks directly into your thoughts, most of the time), so when she actually takes the time to stop and physically kiss you, it means a lot. It's usually a very soft, sweet press of her lips on your way to sleep, or right before one of you leaves for a mission.
Peter Parker•
Peter's kisses are deep but fast. In the few seconds he gets to kiss you he makes sure it means something. He doesn't get to kiss you a lot seeing as he's Spider-Man and has school and stuff.