Chapter 1 || teddy

Both you and Jimin are still children here. Like around 6 yrs old.

(Y/N)'s POV:

" Yah! Stop crying (Y/N). You're such a baby!" The kid laughed at me as he tauntingly swung my teddy bear back and forth.

"Please give it back!" I cried as I tried to reach my teddy.

I tried jumping but my arms were too short and the kid was taller than me. He continued laughing at my attempt as I cried even harder.

"Yah! Give it back to her!" A familiar voice yelled at the other side of the room.

Both our heads turned to the sound of the voice and found Jimin with a not so pleased face. He walked over to us and stood infront of me.

"Didn't you hear me? I said to give it back to her!" Jimin growled and the kid flinched but still managed to pull off an arrogant face.

"What if I don't want to? Hmm?" He asked smugly. Jimin balled up his fists," This" then he threw punches on the boy.

"Jimin stop please!" I grabbed him and pulled him away and ran towards my room.

I made him sit on my bed as I got the first aid kit out of my closet. I sat next to him but he kept looking away. I rolled my eyes then grabbed his chin gently and looked at his face. My eyes widened at the look of his face. He has a black eye, a bloody nose, and a busted bottom lip. I shook my head then got to work.

"Jimin how many times do I need to tell you to stop punching people?" I asked as I wiped blood off his nose.

"A lot" he replied, chuckling.

"Then why don't you listen?" I scolded him. I dabbed an alcohol cotton on his lip and he winced in pain. I didn't stop though, I'm already used to cleaning his wounds.

"I can't just watch the person I love get hurt" he snapped at me.

I placed a band aid on his cut then put the first aid away. The only definition I know about love is how a brother looks after his little sister and cares for one another.

"Well I can't also stand to see you in pain because of me" I said in a soft voice.

Jimin looked at me then grabbed my small hand in his.

"You could have just called the staffs here" I continued.

Jimin just smiled at me which made me looked at him confused.

"I'm a man I can save a girl" he boasted as he started flexing his baby muscles. I laughed then pushed him softly.

"Man your butt" we both laughed and it got quiet after that. It's not an awkward silence it's a peaceful one where you just enjoy each other's presence.

"Oh I forgot! Here" he handed me my teddy while grinning from ear to ear.

I attacked him with a hug and started saying praises to him making him laugh. I got my teddy and hugged it real tight.

"This teddy is so important to me. It's the only thing I have from my parents" I whispered while looking at it's worn out eyes.

"I know, that's why I got it" he smiled at me, draping his arm on my shoulder.

"Thank you Jiminie" I pecked his cheek and he immediately looked away which made me confused.

"What's wrong?" I leaned closer to him since he moved away from me.

"I.. Uh... I gotta go! See you tomorrow!" He stuttered as he stumbled on his way out.

I laughed at his cuteness. Few minutes after he left, I laid down on my bed and started dozing off with a smile on my lips.

~|~

Sorry for the short chapter. I just want you guys to know how you and Jimin's relationship are and how cute you guys are to each other.

Please do vote and comment your thoughts about this chapter :)

Also if you're a big fan of Ikemen/Cybird games i have a youtube channel that does walkthroughs!

Youtube: peachy ikemen
Twitter: @peachy_parkjm