Chapter 18 || Cinema

Jimin's POV

"So what movie did you pick today Kook?" (Y/N) asked.

Jungkook took out the tickets he bought and gave it us. I took a look at the ticket and nodded.

"IT chapter 2! Kook how did you get these? I had a hard time booking them when it got released." (Y/N) gasped in shock.

Jungkook cockily rubbed his nose and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"I have my ways sweetie." Jungkook winked at her which made me roll my eyes.

"Thanks so much Kook! You're the best!" She giggled then wrapped him in a hug.

I would be lying if that didn't make my blood boil and the look on Jungkook's face is like he just won a competition, really ticked me off.

"Can't we just go already?" i rudely interrupted whatever they're doing.

(Y/N) looked up at me and for a second i thought she forgot that i was even here with them. She sheepishly smiled at me which confirmed my theory. Am i babysitting two kids right now?

"Oh I'm sorry." she mumbled.

I rolled my eyes and went in, the two following me close behind. When we got in, it was already dark and ads were already showing up on the big screen. We made our way to our seats. Mumbling sorrys here and there to the people who shooed us off. We all sat down at the center of the room. I got to admit Kook chose the best seats. I quietly looked over to my left to see (Y/N) chatting in hushed voices with Jungkook, letting out cute giggles. She was between me and Jk because she insisted on holding the snacks. I placed my arm on my left side and leaned on it. Patiently waiting for the ads and trailers to finish, then the movie started.

A good 50 minutes into the movie and lots of jumpscares were shown. I rolled my eyes at them, clearly not impressed by it. Jungkook on the other hand was pissing me off. He clutched onto (Y/N)'s arm like his life depended on it. (Y/N) could only laugh and pet his head as if jungkook is a child. It made my blood boil seeing her care for him like that.

"Jimin? Are you okay?" i heard your small voice reach out to me.

I looked down at you with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Yea, why?" i curtly replied.

"You're choking your water bottle." you pointed out.

I looked at my right hand to see the poor water bottle scrunched up. I released it and it looked like it gave a sigh of relief as it popped back to its original structure.

"What's wrong hyung?" i heard jk piped up.

I narrowed my eyes at him. He was still cuddled up next to you, a small smirk quietly placed on his lips as if testing my patience. I looked back up to your face oblivious to what jungkook is doing to me.

"Shut up." i rolled my eyes and focused back on the movie.

"That movie was great! I had fun watching." You piped up in excitement.

I only nodded along as we exited the movies and stopped by the street.

"Yea me too!" jungkook said with the same energy like you.

You rolled your eyes at him.

"Yah! You were scared the whole time. How were you enjoying the movie?" you giggled up at him.

Jk chuckled and cupped your face in his hands, slowly squishing your cheeks. Your cheeks changed into a light rose shade, pouting at him. I clenched my jaw and tucked my fists inside my jacket. Calm down jimin. Dont make a scene. I took a few deep breaths.

"I had fun because you were there with me!" Jungkook smiled even wider.

(Y/N) gently pushed Jungkook's away from her cheeks and giggled lightly.

"We should be going home now, it's getting late kookie." she said with a smile.

Jungkook looked down at his watch and nodded in agreement. He looked back up to her, the smile never leaving his face. Are they not aware that I'm still standing behind them?

"Okay, you're right. I'll head back to my apartment now. Text me when you get home, okay? Drive safely hyung." this time jungkook looked at me.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"I will. Goodbye now kook." i turned my back to head to my car.

Once i got in, i waited for (Y/N). I turned on the heater to my car so she wouldn't be cold. I stared out of the window and my blood boiled at the sight og Jungkook's arms around her waist giving her a tight hug in which she responded by wrapping her arms around his neck. I saw them whisper a few times probably saying goodbye to each other before pulling away. Jungkook gave (Y/N) one last pat on the head before turning his heel and walked away. She stood there for a good minute before getting in the car.

"I'm tired!" she huffed happily once she was seated beside me.

I stayed quiet as i pulled out from the parking lot and drived our way back home. (Y/N) doesn't seem to mind the silence as she continued staring out of the window, deep in thought.

Our apartment came into view and i carefully parked the car outside. I took off the seatbelt and turn to face her and to my surprise she was fast asleep. Her hand pressed up against the window for support and i haven't even noticed light snores coming from her. I leaned back against my seat and took in her face. She's so beautiful. Her eyes were shut and would twitch from time to time and her lips were parted softly. I didn't even notice my lips curved into a gentle smile.

I shake my head from other thoughts and got out of the car. I went to her side and carefully opened the door, just in time to catch her head from falling. I unfastened her seatbelt and slid my arms under her thighs and back. I gently closed the door behind me with my feet and locked the doors. I went up the stairs and into our apartment, going straight into her room. Gently placing her down on her bed, i moved down to remove her shoes and socks placing them neatly beside her door. I went back to her bed and sat beside her. The cushion dipping down as my weight pressed against it. I took a lock of her hair and tucked it behind her ear. She looks so peaceful.

"Good night (Y/N)"

I leaned down and pressed a soft kiss on her forehead. Caressing her hair one last time before standing up and pulling uo the covers above her chest to keep her warm. I switched off the lights of her room and went into mine which was across from hers. I changed my clothes into my boxers and slipped under my blanket. My body felt so tired that my eyes immediately shut.

~|~

Please vote and comment your thoughts! :)

Ps: i love reading comments on certain parts of the chapters so please do so! It gives me motivation to write. :)

Also if you're a big fan of Ikemen/Cybird games i have a youtube channel that does walkthroughs!

Youtube: peachy ikemen
Twitter: @peachy_parkjm