Chapter 7 || New Kid

Jimin's POV:

I sat in silence thinking about everything my father told me. I bit lip then shake my head. I'll get over (Y/N) someday. I mean there are lots of girls out there. I looked over my right to see (Y/N) and the boy sitting on the grass talking to each other. And maybe (Y/N) will find someone too someday. The boy suddenly placed his hand on top of (Y/N)'s hand. Her face flushed red but didn't pull her hand away. The next thing I saw was the kid rolled off (Y/N) and looked at me with a confused expression. I didn't knew I pushed the kid. (Y/N) looked at me upset before standing up and helping the kid up.

"Yah! Who are you?" The boy asked.

"Oh um...Kihyun oppa this is Jimin, my brother" (Y/N) looked at him, smiling.

He looked at me with an angry face but looked down at (Y/N)'s smiling face and his expression instantly changed. I scoffed at the sight.

"Woah (Y/N) I was gone for a few minutes and there you are, hanging out with random guys." I cocked my eyebrow and crossed my arms.

(Y/N) looked down disappointed I said those to her. I slowly loosen myself seeing her sad because of me. I was about to apologize but the kihyun kid spoke up.

"You're her brother, you should be encouraging her to socialize with other kids so she won't be left alone. She can't be under your wing forever Jimin-ssi" Kihyun smirked at me.

My mind went blank when he said those. He said the same things dad told me. I balled my fists. (Y/N) took a step forward knowing I'll try to hurt the kid but I brushed her off. I took a deep breath before looking at the both of them.

"I'm going inside now, you too (Y/N) it's cold outside and you kichul-"

"Kihyun" he corrected.

"Like I care." I rolled my eyes,"Go back to your house I don't want to see you."

"Too bad I thought we will since were practically neighbors." He stated, pointing the house next to ours.

"I...whatever" with that I went inside.

I closed the door and went up to my room.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"What's wrong with him?" I asked myself.

"He's probably jealous" kihyun piped up.

I turned around to see him collecting some beautifully colored flowers. He wrapped then with a small string then gave it to me. I blushed slightly. They smell sweet.

"But why would he be jealous though?" I asked then sat down on the grass. He followed afterwards.

"Because he can't accept the fact that you're with other guys. I guess his possessive or something." I nodded,"Am I your first boy friend you have other than him?"

"Y-Yes. He doesn't really want me hanging out with guys even in the orphanage since they hurt me." I muttered, looking down at the hand made bouquet.

"I'll never hurt you though." He said.

I looked back to him to see him already staring at me seriously and another emotion that I can't quite pin point.

"What do you mea-"

"(Y/N) it's cold outside come- Oh! Hello there!" We looked behind us to see mum with an apron wrapped around her waist, smiling widely at the both of us.

"Come both of you! It's cold outside!" Mum said happily.

Why is she so happy all of a sudden?

"Okay mum!" I stood up then helped kihyun oppa.

The winter breeze suddenly blew by making goosebumps arise on my skin. I rubbed my arms for warmth. Apparently this sweater ain't working out for this weather.

"I haven't notice it's quite cold outside." I giggled nervously.

Kihyun chuckled then removed his jacket off then placed them on my shoulders. I looked up at him, heat flushing on my cheeks.

"I...um..." I stuttered not really knowing what to say.

"You're welcome" he winked then grabbed my hand then pulled me inside.

Once we were inside, mum made us sit at the living room and told us dad was there.

"I'll be finished with dinner soon!" My mum piped up happily before disappearing in the kitchen.

"Uh this way" I lead him through the house.

My face wouldn't stop blushing since his hand won't let go of mine. His face suddenly realized then immediately let go of my hand, making me feel empty.

"Oh I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable." He apologized.

"No, it's okay."

We made it the living room and saw dad watching some football game.

"Hello (Y/N) and.... What's your name young man?"

Dad tore his gaze from the tv to kihyun looking at him from head to toe. Kihyun however wasn't affected by his stare and introduced himself rather confidently.

"Hello! (Y/N)'s father! I am Yoo Kihyun and I am (Y/N)'s bestfriend and neighbor! Nice to meet you!" Kihyun bowed at my father and dad was quite impressed.

"Hmm I like that personality of yours. Keep my (Y/N) safe and happy got it Kihyun-ssi?" Dad said more like command.

"With my life!" Kihyun saluted.

Dad laughed then nodded. He motioned to one of the sofas for us to sit on. We sat beside each other and watched the football game with dad.

Few minutes and my eyes were suddenly droopy. I yawned and leaned my head on kihyun's shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and I smiled then drifted off to sleep.

~|~

I'm sorry for not updating for a really long time. I've been busy with my life and we just had weeks of practices for our prom and I'm also a graduating student. I'm gonna end my Junior highschool life! :) I also wanted you to show how you and Kihyun(monsta x) met and how your relationship is gonna be.

Please vote and comment your thoughts! :)

Also if you're a big fan of Ikemen/Cybird games i have a youtube channel that does walkthroughs!

Youtube: peachy ikemen
Twitter: @peachy_parkjm