Chapter 10 || School =

Important detail:
All of them are in highschool please ignore that I mentioned they were in elementary in the previous chapter I thought about it so I changed it. I'm so sorry for the sudden changes because I got so confused and I have to blame myself for not updating. I'm so sorry again for coming up with crappy plots.

-School-

(Y/N) plopped herself on one of the chairs at the middle. Your mind clouded with thoughts of Kihyun. You started dozing off at the foreign feeling that you didn't even notice someone taking a seat beside you. The boy looked at your dozed off face weirdly. He used his index finger to poke you in the shoulder which made you jump in your seat.

"I'm sorry about that." He scratched his neck awkwardly,"But are you okay?"

"What do you mean?" You cocked your head to the side.

"Your face is red." He bluntly pointed out.

Your hands immediately cupped your cheeks and you shrieked at the hot temperature arising. You slam your head down your desk not bothering about the pain. Embarrassment was consuming you instead of pain.

"Yah! Why did you do that?!" The boy panicked.

He lifted (Y/N)'s head and rubbed the new forming bruise. (Y/N) stared at the boy. He is quite cute. Black hair, nice jaw line, and an adorable pair of bunny like teeth. You smiled at him.

"Yah! How can you smile at a bruise like this?!" The boy is now unsure whether to help her or transfer to a new seat.

"Oh um."

You immediately got your bag from the floor and rummage through the contents. Mom probably left a small first aid kit here you thought. You saw a small white container and your eyes beamed. You got it out of your bag and opened it. You got the ointment for bruises and placed a small amount on your finger. But you suddenly thought of something.

"Can you put it on for me?" You smiled sheepishly at him.

"Why can't you do it?" He look at me bewildered.

"How can I do it when I can't even see it?" You stuck your tongue out at him.

"Agh. Fine." He stubbornly agreed and took the ointment from you.

You leaned in closer towards him and you can see a light flush on his cheeks. He placed a small amount on his finger and shakily placed it on your forming bruise. After a few seconds, he finished. You placed back the ointment and put the first aid kit back to your bag. You turn your attention back to him and stuck your hand out.

"Hello. My name is Park (Y/N). Nice to meet you!" You greeted him with a genuine smile.

"You are so weird." He looked at you unsure,"You sure you didn't hit your head that hard?"

"Nice to meet you 'you are so weird'!" You rolled your eyes sarcastically.

The boy laughed and grabbed (Y/N)'s to shake.

"I'm Jeon JungKook. Nice to meet you too." He showed his bunny teeth.

You nodded at him an let go of his hand. You both started talking and getting to know each other. The more you two talk the more you guys have common. You told him you came from an orphanage but left out that Jimin is your 'brother'. You were kinda scared of telling him you came from the orphanage because he might tease you but instead he was enthusiastic about it. He asked you questions about how was it there, do they have nice food, did you have friends, and things like that but you answered him with a smile.

"Hey don't leave me out! I'm your seat mate too!"

Both you and JungKook got startled and looked to your left to see a pouting chubby boy with dimples. His eyes disappeared when your attention went to him.

"HELLO I AM YOUR NEW SEAT MATE..." He used a very deep voice and manly at the same time which was weird for you because all of you were still 15yrs old.

"Lee jooheonie~" he pulled on a very aegyo tone and did cute faces showing off his dimples and disappearing eyes.

"That was so adorable at the same time scary." You laughed and lightly punched his shoulder.

"I agree." JungKook nodded, laughing.

Afterwards, both you and JungKook introduced ourselves to Jooheon and the three of you started to bond with each other like the three musketeers. After a few minutes of goofing off, the teacher came in and the class calmed down.

~time skip~
Lunch time

"Thanks so much for helping me with math today guys. That problem was so hard to solve." You both gave them a hug.

"No problem (Y/N)." They both said in unison.

It was now lunch time and the three of you are all ready to head out.

"Oh guys I forgot I can't go with you." You pouted.

"Why not? (Y/N)-ah." Jooheon whined using his aegyo.

You pushed his face away while laughing.

"Yeah, why not?" JungKook added, pouting.

"Kihyun oppa will come get me here. He might get upset if I run off again." You explained to them.

"Kihyun? You mean Yoo Kihyun?" Jooheon asked.

"Yeah. Why?" You asked.

"He's my hyung! We have other friends but we got four others who are already in college Shownu, Hyungwon, Minhyuk, and Wonho." Jooheon counted his fingers."Me and Kihyun are the only ones who are still in high school. I'm their maknae."

"Why aren't you using your formalities and just using their name? Aren't they older than you?" JungKook asked, taking a sip from a juice box that only god knows where he got that from.

"They're not here so they'll never know." Jooheon smiled innocently.

Both you and JungKook laughed at Jooheon.

"What did you say Jooheon?"

Our attention snapped towards the classroom door to see a not so happy Kihyun tapping his foot while glaring at Jooheon. Kihyun crossed his arms and I can see Jooheon gulp.

"You're screwed bro." JungKook laughed at him.

~|~

Monsta X I.M won't be making an appearance. He'll be appearing at the end of the book already. (Spoiler)

You're welcome for the double update. :)

Please do vote and comment your thoughts about this chapter! :)

Also if you're a big fan of Ikemen/Cybird games i have a youtube channel that does walkthroughs!

Youtube: peachy ikemen
Twitter: @peachy_parkjm