Chapter 3

Hey guys I'm late with this chapter but thanks for the feedback last chapter!!!

Can I get at least 5 comments this chapter telling me what you think will go down I appreciate it ahead of time!!!

Lets get into the chapter don't forget to VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW-XOXO-Destini
______________________________________

Chapter 3

When I got back to the hotel room I got all my stuff and put it in the back. I went to the lobby told the lady my name and dropped a stack on her desk. It wasn't my money. Kasen cant tell me shit. Im tired of taking orders from him and Im tired of being a damn maid.

When David came down with his stuff and put it in the back I threw him the keys and hopped in the passenger seat.

"Are we going to pretend dad doesn't exist?" David ask.

"Son I'm going to take care of my kids" I say.

He says nothing else to me. David knew exactly what was about to go down.

*Harrison residents*

We pulled up to the house I didn't consider home anymore. I got my stuff out and David drove the car to the garage. I used my finger print to open the door and made my way inside.

"MOMMIE WHERE WERE YOU?!" Paris screams like a little girl.

"I had a business trip David tagged along." I lie.

"Did you have fun?" She ask.

"Of course i'll take you kids shopping the weekend" I say.

She kisses my cheek and runs off with that long beautiful hair cascading down her back.

I walked upstairs and took the usual left to my room.

"JUST FIND OUT WHERE MY DA-" before Kasen could finish yelling at whoever he was yelling at I walked in.

He hung up and looked at me. I started placing my stuff where it belonged ignoring him.

"Dezmond I'm sorry" he says looking down at his feet.

I continued unpacking my stuff. I sped up the pace so I wouldn't have to be around him. I didn't want to be around him at all.

I put my last clothing item back and grabbed the suitcases. I left out the room and shut the door behind me.

"Mom is dad in there?" Mariah ask.

I nod my head yes and keep it moving.

I go into the kitchen and decide to make dinner for the kids.

I take out the pasta,sauce,and shrimp. I put the noodles in boiling water and I steam the shrimp.

I drained the noodles then added the shrimp and sauce.

I let that heat on the stove for 15 minutes.
When it was done I made some garlic bread and sat that next to it.

I made my plate then texted David to tell his sisters the food was ready and to also get Kasen.

I poured myself some wine and sat on the back porch near the pool. I decided to call Jasmine cause she understood me the most.

It rung once before she picked up.

"Hey girl!!!" she yells.

"Hey chicka what you been up to?" I ask.

"Taking care of Ella girl trying to survive." She says.

I giggle.

"What about you Dezmond? You okay?" She ask.

I take a deep breathe and tell her everything.