Chapter 4

Hey you guys!!! The past couple of Fridays I had to work and I just had surgery so bear with me!!! Im back though!! Make sure you COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!! I love to see comments I hope everyone is having a lovely summer and you had a great 4th of July!!! Lets get into this story!!!
10 comments for the next chapter?

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED!! Sorry for mistakes!!
____________________________________
Paris POV*

With the freedom to drive the cars where we wanted to I knew exactly what to do after school.

I went straight to the trap and greeted my brothers.

"Where the boss at?" I ask Robert.

He points towards the door with a blunt in his hand.

I walk in and I see the man I've been working for.
"Paris...wassup baby girl" Caine says to me.

"Nothing much just came to get some work" I say.

"I gotcha" he says.

He gets up and towers over me before walking towards the vault.

Caine is a year older than me. About 6'2 with dreads and hazel eyes. The business was handed down to him by his dad. We have never seen his dad and none of us know his name. Its weird but if you ask he gets pissed off.

I have a lowkey crush on him but I will never tell him that.

He comes back from the vault with a purse. Yes a purse and hands it to me.

"We have to ship this out take it to the deli part of Kiana's Market and ask for Franky" he says to me.

I nod my head and walk out with the purse.

"Glad you came out thought you was sucking dick you were in there so long" This hating ass bitch India said.

I rolled my eyes and kept it going. I don't give dogs my attention. I hopped into my car and did as I was told. Fast money is good money.

*David POV*

I drove straight to Yasmine house and did what I usually do. I made her squirt on my dick and I nutted on her chest. When I finished I wiped my dick on her sheets,and pulled my boxers and pants back up.

"Wait David" Yasmine said to me.

"What?" I say scrolling on my phone trying to find Majesty number.

"What are we?" She ask.

"Yasmine you already know what it is...we homies" I say getting up and going down the stairs.

"David homies don't do this" she says following me.

"We special homies" I say turning to her.

"David I'm pregnant" she starts to cry.

I roll my eyes. "Baby girl it cant be mine,I use a condom and when I get ready to finish I nut on your chest or that ass, nice try though" I say opening the door and leaving.

Yasmine been hinting to be my girlfriend forever. I know her type though. She will fuck any nigga with a dick that can slip in that pussy.

I got to Majesty number and pressed the FaceTime button. It beeped once before she answered.

"Hey bestfriend" she says.

"Wassup I'm about to come scoop you" I say.

"Ill be ready see you when you get here" she says.

"Alright" I say before hanging up.

I met Majesty in 10th grade. We became bestfriends after a project. She was more about academics then anything else. I was planning on becoming a friend with benefits but after I realized she was all about business my respect for her grew.