How U Gonna Act Like That??

Imagine bein with this person that u been dreaming of bein with for a year. Yall get together and they act different from wen yall was talkin. He tells you ur the one and he only want u while yall are just takin. sends you cute goodmorning messages with all types of emojis. and sends u random things that he loves about u and the thing that he would do with you if yall ever really got together. Tell u he loves u everynight bfore u go to sleep nnd tells u he wi;; b there wen u wake up. Late night phone calls at 2-4 in the morning callin you to tell you he loves u and cant wait to see you later today tells u he woke to tell you about this dream he had about u and he dont want you to hang up because he wants to hear the way u breathe wen u sleep and ur cute light snores and the way u b talkin in ur sleep. Tells you he will never treat you the way your exes did he will b better than them well juhimagine all that while you guys are talkin.

When yall get together............ All that shit was fake asf he played with u. He made u fall for him . He was a bad boy someone u cant change. That boy that u was talkin to was just a front to pull u in and hurt u. While yall together he has 2 other girls. One that he dnee told the same thing to. Then his ex that he will never get over and want but dont want to b with. But he fucks with her heavy asf. Yall argue almost everyday because of stupid stuff. YAll neva argued wen yall was talkin. The only arguement was wen yall wouldnt hang up the phon. now u start to think like damn he told me this and that juh to break my heart damn i realy loved this guy now i feel like ish bcause i fell for a bad boy who i thought had changed over the year that we was talkin. damn i told him how i felt about everything i gave him all of me. juh for him to throw it away nnd act diferent. DAMN. He tells his boys how u juh somebody to fckk wit. So now u fcked up in the head about this guy and dosent even care for the way he made you feel. 

Yall have now been together for now 4 months and you are tired of him and his ways he tries to change cause now he starting to catch those feeling u had for him for u but hes to late ur gone and u moved on. and now he textin and callin u and all u can do is tell how the way he acted and asked how could he act like that.