__K I S S__

Maya's POV

I stare down at his lips and bite mine. "Here I go," He says and starts leaning in. My heart starts beating faster as he starts to lean in. He starts moving in really slow and it was killing me, couldn't he go any faster? I roll my eyes before crashing my lips into his....

[[5 HOURS EARLIER]]

Lucas and I have been walking along the streets of NYC and I give him another tour but I didn't know much, rephrase that I didn't know anything at all, I just re-named everything. He told me I was a better tour guide than Riley but I knew he was lying, I was terrible. We held hands the whole time and I didn't find it weird at all.

We came to a stop at a park and we stood and stared at a lake in the middle of the park. Lucas puts his arm around my shoulder pulling me in close so I place my head on his shoulder. In the corner of my eye, I can see a little girl crying. I turn to face her and see she was a toddler and looked around the age of 4 or 5.

She was all alone and just sitting on the floor clenching to a pink teddy bear. I nudge Lucas then run over to her. Lucas gets the clue and follows behind me. I start to walk slowly and bent down when I got close to her. I got on my knees and place my hand on her shoulder. "Hi, do you know where your mummy is?" I ask her in a soft gentle voice.

The little girl shakes her head no slowly and turns to me. The little girls cheeks were very puffy and bright red and her cheeks were drenched in tears. She had fair light brown hair and deep chocolate eyes. "Do you know where your daddy is?" I then ask wiping away her tears but it didn't help, she just kept on crying. The little girl nods her head and I hear a sigh of relief come from Lucas.

I smile at the little girl, "do you know where he is?" I ask standing up and holding her hand. The little girl looked up into the sky then points at the sky. Oh... He's dead. My face drops and I straight away start feeling even worse for the girl. "I don't have a daddy anymore," she softly says as her tears came to a stop.

I bend down again and so does Lucas. "Where is your dad's?" She asks us, I could tell she wanted to hear something happy from us. Lucas points up. I never knew that... She places her hand on his cheek as if she could understand at her age how much it really means. She takes away her hand and looks at me. "Gone," I say to her as my eyes got a bit teary. I wish he was still here. She comes over to me and pulls out her pink teddy bear.

"Daisy! Daisy!" A worried lady yells running over to us. It must be her mother. She sprints her heart out and leaps to her daughter hugging her so tightly Daisy's head would explode. "Mummy!" She cries in joy hugging her back with her cute little arms. We stand up and the mum thanks us as she cries. The little girl breaks away and walks over to me. 

She hugs her teddy bear before reaching it up to me. "You keep it," I smile bu she didn't move her hand. I was hesitant as it is her bear but I did eventually. She then walks back to her mother holding her hand and walks away and doesn't look back. I look at the teddy bear and turn it over to the back to see writing...

To my little baby girl Daisy,

When you are older enough to read this I'll be gone, but that's ok. I'll always be with you. I know you're probably wondering where I went, well that's a funny question. When you go outside next look up and that's where I am. During the day I'm the clouds watching over you and at night I'm one of the stars making the dark not so dark anymore.

I'm your dad and you're my daughter and that's all I need to know. It will be you, mummy, Brady the dog and I forever Daisy, never forget that. Please don't be sad when you realise what happened because I want you to know I had a good run, and I did everything I possibly could. With all my heart you will always be my baby and I will love you to the moon and back forever.