Chapter 21

Harley was surprised that The Bruce Wayne was Batman. She never thought that she'd get to know Bruce Wayne, she didn't think he'd be the snobby millionaire that most are because of his parents deaths but she never expected her true love to be a guy she never thought she'd ever meet. Or hadn't ever given much thought to.

"Harley, I hope this isn't too big of a deal and too much of a surprise." Bruce says
"No it's not it's just I never-" Harley was cut off
"I know what you mean don't worry. I'm just glad you aren't acting like everyone else about it." Bruce says as he pulls Harley in for a kiss, she kissed him back and they stay there holding each other for a minute before leaving to go to the restaurant.

Nobody in Gotham say Harley and Batman go on dates or even realized they were dating, so that made it easier for Harley to go out with Bruce Wayne without people thinking she was cheating. She didn't even care that people were staring at the two of them eating dinner, laughing, chatting, drinking all of that all night long. Bruce drive Harley home and gave her a goodbye kiss as he watched her walk in the door. Not knowing what his next move was going to be.

Ivy saw Bruce Wayne drop her off and she figured out that Bruce was Batman purely by Harley's nature and her not cheating on anyone. She asked how the date went and Harley was so happy she couldn't even contain her happiness. Ivy was truly glad that Harley finally found a good man. Ivy too had a secret to tell Harley but she thought she'd wait to see how long it lasted.