Chapter 4

Zoey's POV

"Crap..Today was the practical class with grade 11."

I froze when i saw Ian sitting at the corner bench. He looked so handsome I could not take my eyes away from him..I went inside the class.

 Mr.Wlench said "Miss Cliffton.Have a seat."

I thanked him and sat on a bench.

" So students as you know today you are giong to interact with your seniors.I'm going to make groups. Take a chit from the box and sit with your partner."

I took my chit and slowly unwrapped it.

"For crying out loud." I gasped.

"Is there a problem,Ms.Clifton?" Mr.Wlench asked.

"uhh..no" I muttered my eyes locked at Ian.

"Whom did you get?"

"Ian Lockhart."

"Wonderful,he is a gentleman.Go take your seat." Mr.Wlench flashed a smile.

I walked towards Ian.Everything was in slow motion.I could feel Rick's stare.I looked at him.

Holding a thumb towards me he mouthed," Best of Luck."

Who you kidding Rick,you got Nancy Stanfield.

Acting like a gentleman,Ian scooted over to the other chair and made space for me to sit.I took the chair and flashed my best smile at him.

"Thank you."

Giving his full attention to Mr.Wlench he nodded his head.Well that was rude.I looked down to my notes and acted as if I was not drooling all over him.After 10 minutes of awkward silence,Ian talked to me.

"Hi"

"Oh hey!" I tried to act as surprised as i could.

Maybe I over acted because I could feel Ian laughing under his breath.

"So the other day.." there it goes.I'm ready for my walk of shame.

"Yeah that was really silly of me.I feel really embarrassed.Sorry and now I wanna dig up a hole and i want to hide in it forever." I'm gonna regret this.

There was a silence for a minute or two.

"I am going to beach today,would you like to come?"

"Huhh?" I couldn't believe my ears.

"It's cool if you don't want to come."

"No no I would love to", i'm pretty sure my smile have reached my ears.

"That's great,we cou.."

We were interrupted by a intentional cough.

"I believe you guys haven't done any of the things I told you to." Mr.Wlench said.

There you go.Zoey got her first date. STAY TUNE for the next chapter or just add this story to your reading list whatever ..

XOXO,

Juha